Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their dongle is not needed if you have the proper tools.

GaryOPA from MaxConsole has a unit in hand they were testing and they made and hosted the video for Team xecuter.

He states in reply to his testing:

"remember if you have large family, or few friends nearby, you can buy just one kit, and a few licenses, and share the dongle for installs, and upgrades, as not needed after the first setup, just handy to have for updates, reinstalls, backups, etc."

and also

"Yes, the PRO is full kit - simple plug/play DONGLE for payloads, Joycon Jig, SX OS license.

SX OS is 10 dollars cheaper for those that wish to just use their computer to load the payload, or android phone, and have already joycon jig to short pins 1 and 10 for boot-up, plus also no shipping charges, there within hours after purchasing for you to start playing away!"
NICE, but the SO-only the same? We only need to use the payload once to install or update and dont need to coldboot the console???? (I mean when installing not using the CM device)...

Anyway the OS only is way OVERPRICED, the full dongle is quite nice and a good price, but the os should have been like 10$ max as its just the software...

And by when it comes out atmosphere will probably be out too and would require the same exact steps so mehh, I'd rather try atmosphere 1st and anyway I don't think it will also take much for the sofmod for my 3.02 some time later...

Now I can't wait to see is the solder version of TX if they even release it (judging by the way they made the dongle working, solder version won't probably even come out);).

Last edited by guily6669,

robbros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i need help. Is it useless right now that I stay on 5.0? Can I update to 5.0.2 or I'm gonna miss something?

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U send it to the email . When u check out .. they give u a email. With ur order number:)

I know you send payment to the email they give you after you check out. But they are supposed to send confirmation that it is received. I was just curious if anyone received confirmation.

atypicalchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just dropped $70 CAD for mine - did not receive email but can log back into the site and see my order. It said in the description that it allows you to execute your own code so I would assume this gives you easy access to a homebrew launcher in some capacity. I'm happy to pay for my Switch titles but I want everything else the scene will have to offer (emulators, booting into other OS like Linux, kodi, etc)

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you bought at 35 euro excluding shipping your order is in the first batch to be shipped around 5-7 June and arriving a little before 15 June.
If you bought at around 38 euro excluding shipping your order is on a later date than 15 June.
Source: mail.

Last edited by svensonic1,
D

Deleted User

Experience tells me that this will most likely go exactly like Gateway for the 3DS and that soon became obsolete. So I think that I am just going to wait for Atmosphere. If I have to wait longer for pirated games that is fine, someone will do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)