New trailer for 'Resident Evil Village Gold Edition' released

RE8.JPG

Capcom aired a new trailer for Resident Evil Village Gold Edition, including snippets of Winters’ Expansion DLC. Also included in the footage is “The Mercenaries Additional Orders”, which introduces new playable characters, stages, and improvements to the fast-paced action mode.

Resident Evil Gold Edition includes the base game with 3 major new features:
  • Third Person Mode allows you to play the main story mode from a new perspective.
  • The Mercenaries Additional Orders introduces new playable characters and stages.
  • Shadows of Rose continues the story of Ethan's daughter, Rosemary.
Resident Evil Village Gold Edition as well as the Winters’ Expansion will be available on October 28, for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam. Both are available to preorder as of today.

:arrow: SOURCE

Colossus90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is this getting a physical edition? I only seem to find a digital edition? I know RE7 Gold edition got release physical, so I’m hoping it will be the same this time around.

richy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this getting a physical edition? I only seem to find a digital edition? I know RE7 Gold edition got release physical, so I’m hoping it will be the same this time around.
I think the physical releases are out in late October. 28th is the UK date so I'm guessing it's the same (or similar) everywhere else too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.