New trailer for 'Cyberpunk: Edgerunners' anime released

cyberpunk.JPG

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, the standalone upcoming Netflix anime set in the same universe as the video game Cyberpunk 2077, received a new trailer in anticipation of its premiere next month.

The series tells a standalone, 10-episode story about a street kid trying to survive in Night City — a technology and body modification-obsessed city of the future. Having everything to lose, he stays alive by becoming an edgerunner — a mercenary outlaw also known as a cyberpunk.

The 10-episode long anime will premiere on Netflix in September.

:arrow: SOURCE

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People hated the game, but I actually liked a lot (played on PC). I don't really watch TV series and this will no change now, but I recognize that there's a lot of good stories that can get out of night city.
Did people actually hate the game or the piss poor performance?

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People hated the game, but I actually liked a lot (played on PC). I don't really watch TV series and this will no change now, but I recognize that there's a lot of good stories that can get out of night city.
Same thing, I'm playing it now on Geforce Now cuz I have an old PC, I'm liking the game a lot. I can see the "hate" for the performance on Xbox/Playstation but for the story, it's a pretty good RPG.

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I believe it's the later, and I didn't suffer from performance issues despite having a mid range PC. The noise came mainly from PS4 communities I believe.
Yeah, you can bet people would get mad at the developers for not optimizing their game on old-gen consoles after a LONG time developing it. They started work on it what, right after PS4 and Xbox One came out? Why the hell does it run and look like crap? :rofl2:

Reactions: ZeroFX

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm always down for some more Cyberpunk-esque media. CDPR definitely dropped the ball with the initial release of CP2077, but the game was pretty stable (don't use quick resume) on my Xbox Series S.

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
anime looks lazy, just like every other modern day anime. looks exciting but lines and colors, textures are so bland and simple, just couple of lines and call it a day, nothing like ghost in the shell, ghibly and such. dissapointing. this is pure commercial anime and i can smell it.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This anime looks pretty good, it's definitely on my radar. Hoping there will be an English Dubbed version as well. Prefer not to read nothing but subtitles when watchin which takes away from my viewing enjoyment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things