Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Miley should be ashamed of herself by putting her fugly not hot nor cute ass on that stripper pole. Also, think of the children, now we may have young girls posing in slutty positions on any pole they see and that doll is messed up and needs to be taken off the market. Disney please do something about this ugly slut/failure/prostitute in training with the harshest punishment available or better yet take her out of the Hollywood spotlight until she's 18 then she can make her ugly pronz for people with bad taste in women.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:

She's just figured out the tape player is there for Miley Cyrus to mime along to. All her hopes and dreams were shattered in that moment when she realised that her favourite singing idol was just an updated version of Milli Vanilli.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Eternal Myst said:
Really, Really? Thats just ^$&$*E3$%#^ sad. If I see a little girl at the mall...about to buy that thing......Im gonna be there

.....Don't do it I whisper.

Screw that, if you see a little girl about to buy that slap her parents across the face with as much force as possible. In fact you'll even get bonus points if you get them both 3 Stooges style!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Eternal Myst said:
.....Don't do it I whisper.
That's only going to spur her on. I'm for a more subtle approach. Get uncomfortably close to her and whisper "buy it" in her ear. "I like girls like you. All mature. You like dancing on a pole? I have a pole for you to dance around."
smileipb2.png

Cue the screaming and running and the not buying it, ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then