New to Wiiu hacking. Question on the newest update 5.5.2

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hero_579, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Hero_579
    OP

Hero_579 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    So I am one of 3ds modding (what I own. n3ds luma3ds 7.0.7, o3ds luma3ds 8.1, 2ds luma3ds 8.3.) and I remembered that I also own a Wiiu that I almost never use. So I wanted to modded it as well. But turns out after a whole year of no updates. The Wiiu gets one and sincey family only uses the Wiiu for Netflix, they updated the damn thing. So is there any other way to mod the Wii u without hardmod soldering? Or do I basically have to wait for another entry point to come out?

2. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    As of right now, you need to wait for an entrypoint. There are a few people working on that as we speak. They're making progress so just hang tight.

THATISRIGHT likes this.
  3. Don Jon

Don Jon GBAtemp Fan

Nov 20, 2015
    United States
    isnt the whole forums saying there is no way atm, useless post

THATISRIGHT and SkyQueen like this.
  4. infernogott

infernogott Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Is there a way if I didn't update but have no NDS VC games to use Haxchi? Kinda stuck too if you didn't update, because you can't access the eshop anymore without updating.

Last edited by infernogott, Aug 1, 2017
  5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    nnu patcher will let u access the eshop if blocking with dns servers.

6. cjizzle

cjizzle Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2011
    United States
    Not everyone lives in mom's basement and pounds refresh every 15 seconds. How about showing some class like kafluke up there and just help, otherwise stfu. Add my post to another useless post on gbatemp aka "internettoughguytemp.net"

dezznutzz likes this.
  7. Don Jon

Don Jon GBAtemp Fan

Nov 20, 2015
    United States
    dezznutzz likes this