mdp_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo What's up?

Alright here's the deal, I want to install a new theme for my Wii. Which is at 4.1U. I have already BootMii Installed and NAND Backedup

1.Would I need to install Preloader?

2.If I install a menu system skin at 4.1U, would I have to later on take it out if they're was another update or something? What would I need to do?

3. Any other information would be helpfull ^^
wacko.gif

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preloader is not mandatory, but I would HIGHLY recommend it because if anything goes wrong when you install the theme your wii may be bricked, and you can use preloader (if you installed it) to save your wii. If you install a theme, you don't take it out when you update. In fact, it will be taken it out for you. Your theme always stays until you either change your system menu version or install a different one.

mdp_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bdr9 said:
Preloader is not mandatory, but I would HIGHLY recommend it because if anything goes wrong when you install the theme your wii may be bricked, and you can use preloader (if you installed it) to save your wii. If you install a theme, you don't take it out when you update. In fact, it will be taken it out for you. Your theme always stays until you either change your system menu version or install a different one.

What about other programs like Homebrew Channels and USB Loader GX, Would that be affect by the Update if I do it correctly?

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mdp_1992 said:
bdr9 said:

What about other programs like Homebrew Channels and USB Loader GX, Would that be affect by the Update if I do it correctly?
Well, if you had a fucking clue of what you were doing to your $200+ white console you might be less likely to mess it up.

Read, read, understand, read, understand, read, read, read, read, and read before you try anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb