New to the site and forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dhampir, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Dhampir
    OP

Dhampir Junker

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2013
    United States
    I needed a new place to get my gaming talk on since a couple sites have been shut down recently. I've written a couple emulators for Windows and been in the emulation scene since the 90s, but I'll remain anonymous here. Mostly a retro gamer and love everything from the Atari 2600 to Super Nintendo to Sega Saturn. I've come here basically to ask about a flash cart for GameBoy Micro. I was given one as a present and would like to know any/all/best solutions known to work with the Micro specifically.

I'll post another thread in the proper area, but figured I'd ask here also anyway.

2. dhoom 2
    This message by dhoom 2 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jun 12, 2013.
    Jun 5, 2013
  3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Hey there, nice to see 'ya.

4. Dhampir
    OP

Dhampir Junker

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2013
    United States
    Hey, guys. (:

By the way, I already found a solution since postin' but I'll definitely be sticking around. Need my forum fix.

5. drottning

drottning amateur wii hacker

Newcomer
    May 30, 2013
    johto (roaming)
    same here lol i came to find help on getting my wii to run backup gc games and i decided to stick around because, well, why not?

welcome to the forum :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice