New to GBATemp - question about forums

slag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, I found the rules section. Selling (even personal trades with members) aren't allowed.

And I didn't intend to infringe on the rules with my post; I just wanted to give a full description of what I wanted to do. It's easier to give an answer when the question is fully detailed, and I don't think it's the same thing to post an advertisement as a commercial business as it is to post a small notice as an independent, not-for-profit hobbyist. The rules state that no selling of any kind is allowed, though, and that doesn't leave much room for questions.

Thanks.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, you've gone and done it already haven't you? Mr. Clever Clever.
Now just wait for the PMs to come rolling in, and Bob, as they say, is thine uncle!

..but no, against the rules to sell in the forums.

There we are.

Mortenga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that I've used GBAtemp.net to determine which flash cart to get for my NDS, I don't need my GBA/flashkit any more. I'd be happy to pass it on to another GBAtemp member (assuming that someone would be interested) for a bit of cash.

A question that must be asked first, however, is whether or not I can post such a notice on these forums without infringing on the rules/terms of use. So, I ask you, my fair forum mates - can this be done, and if so, where should my post be placed?

Thanks,
-slag

So, your asking if you are allowed to do something, yet you've done it anyway..

Sillyhead
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte