Hacking New to Gateway, need advice

soulvaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, i need a bit of help setting my new gateway. First, i have 2 retail games (pokemon X & AS) and i don't want to lose their sav's (mostly because they are my gf savs), but i want to install .cia and play my "backups" . I need to do something specific? Is mandatory to downgrade to 4.5 ? (I'm on 9.2.0U) What should I do with the emunand and sysnand?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can still use the saves but you shouldnt dowgrade since that would break the game saves you own. To install .cia files you are gonna need a card twice the size of the .cia file and a formatted emunand partition. Also keep in mind that you shouldnt enter data managment in the system settings while your emunand is linked since it will delete all your .cia files.

soulvaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You can still use the saves but you shouldnt dowgrade since that would break the game saves you own. To install .cia files you are gonna need a card twice the size of the .cia file and a formatted emunand partition. Also keep in mind that you shouldnt enter data managment in the system settings while your emunand is linked since it will delete all your .cia files.

umm ok, what are the steps to backup my emu/sysnand in case of a problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1