Hacking New To Flash Card Scene!

TheWon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to get a flash card. Would like something that currently work with DSiXL and Dslite. Able to play all current games, and use emulators. Also at a decent price for starters. Any suggestions from a pro would be thankful!

Just saw the guide so I am currently reading it. Still I would like the personal opinion of someone who has a flashcard device.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Click!
I am a pro
cool.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I have a flashcart device and my personal opinion is that you go to the link you were given and search for what suits what you want better.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supercard ds two nuff said however if ur a little tight with money then get an acekard 2i. they are the two best cards imho however scds2 has a dba emulator and a very good snes emu.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have r4 because of tight money, but like others said, go with either acekard or ds2. They are one of the best cards out there right now.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're pretty much going to get the same answers from everyone here.
The Supercard DSTwo, Acekard 2i, and Original R4DS are the best three flashcarts of their respective price ranges.
If you can afford the $35 DSTwo, it'll play anything you through at it flawlessly, it's that good. Not to mention the plethora of dedicated and unique functions it has.
Even if you only want to play DS games, DSTwo remains the best for its unbeatable compatibility.

The affordable $15 Acekard 2i is also great, whilst most games work, new releases like Pokémon Black/White might still need fixing through a patch or eventual firmware update.
It's a great solution if you just want DS games and are prepared to do a little work like rom-patching, or can afford to wait to play a new game.

Finally there's the cheap $6 R4DS, which has the custom Wood R4 firmware, regularly updated and very useful, but with the limitation of only 2gb max, and no DSi support.

Take your pick, depending on your needs these are ALL great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: