New to Breaking Bad

D

Deleted_171835

So I watched the latest episode. Honestly, I was rooting for Walt up until this episode. I think he's finally gone bonkers.

He has the opportunity to collect $5 MILLION DOLLARS and be back with his family...and he refuses.

He's whistling right after the death of the kid which honestly makes it seem like he doesn't care (even if he tries to give that impression to Jesse, oh ho ho, I COULDN'T SLEEP).

He's simply not a likeable character anymore.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I watched the latest episode. Honestly, I was rooting for Walt up until this episode. I think he's finally gone bonkers.

He has the opportunity to collect $5 MILLION DOLLARS and be back with his family...and he refuses.

He's whistling right after the death of the kid which honestly makes it seem like he doesn't care (even if he tries to give that impression to Jesse, oh ho ho, I COULDN'T SLEEP).

He's simply not a likeable character anymore.

Jesse has really transformed, especially over the last season and a half, into the conscience of the show while Walt has devolved into a power-hungry, selfish criminal. Honestly, it's what they've been hinting at since the beginning. Walt has always been very close-minded and ultra competitive. He started out with "good intentions" in trying to provide for his family after he's gone, but once he got a taste of the power and fame associated with being "the guy with the blue meth" he's refused to give it up.

Jesse, meanwhile, has gone from a doped out punk kid to an intelligent, problem solving chemist over the past few years.

From the moment Walt's cancer went into remission I've believed that the show is going to end with it returning just at the point he thinks he's going to "win"... After these past few episodes though, I can see Jesse killing him, whether it be to end Walt's obsessive need to build his empire or out of pity when Walt's cancer returns...

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted_171835

I'm at a loss for words.

This episode.

THIS GODDAMN EPISODE.

Yeah, I disliked him before but he crossed a line this episode. Killing fucking Mike. Walt's ego.

I just hope Jesse manages to get away from all of this scot-free.

fqmnn.png

Mike.
:C

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The last episode I watched was "Fly" where they spent the whole episode trying to kill the fly. I was on a huge Breaking Bad binge, then I took a break from it. I really love Bryan Cranston's acting, and to me Jesse is just getting better and better.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
The last episode I watched was "Fly" where they spent the whole episode trying to kill the fly. I was on a huge Breaking Bad binge, then I took a break from it. I really love Bryan Cranston's acting, and to me Jesse is just getting better and better.
I remember that episode, had me laughing like crazy. Looking back, both Walt and Jesse have changed so much.

D

Deleted_171835

I remember that episode, had me laughing like crazy. Looking back, both Walt and Jesse have changed so much.
Yep, Jesse is much more mature (shown when Walt was insulting him in this episode and telling him that he has nothing yet he didn't fight and instead left) and Walt has turned into a monster.

Walt broke bad while Jesse broke good?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, Jesse is much more mature (shown when Walt was insulting him in this episode and telling him that he has nothing yet he didn't fight and instead left) and Walt has turned into a monster.

Yeah, I'm actually wondering if Walt even cared
about Tod shooting the kid, I know he was talking to Jesse about it and he claimed he was upset, but I highly doubt he was.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, I'm actually wondering if Walt even cared
about Tod shooting the kid, I know he was talking to Jesse about it and he claimed he was upset, but I highly doubt he was.
Their first cook after the kid gets killed made this painfully obvious. Jesse is all stressed over it, Walt claims the dead kid bothers him too, and tells Jesse he can take the night off to clear his head. Jesse packs up his stuff and passes the tent, inside which Walt is happily whistling while he works.

D

Deleted_171835

Shit going down next (half?) season.

So Hank knows. This is going to be interesting.

Also...
WSTvu.jpg

m94cK.gif

Art.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm almost caught up in the show. I'm in Season 4 and I just finished the episode where Jesse and Walt get into a fist fight because Walt had that bug on Jesse's car.

Why won't this show stop getting good?

D

Deleted_171835

I'm almost caught up in the show. I'm in Season 4 and I just finished the episode where Jesse and Walt get into a fist fight because Walt had that bug on Jesse's car.

It gets even better. Keep watching.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It gets even better. Keep watching.

Oh I heard. Everybody keeps telling me that the season 4 finale is a doozy of an episode and will leave me shocked.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I would love to catch up on this series but I never have the time. Do you guys watch Breaking Bad on T.V. episode hosting sites or just torrent the episodes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: