stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't under stand,

Acekard 2 = DS compatible flashcart
Acekard 2i = DSi compatible flashcart

get it now, there are a lot of DSi compatible flashcarts on the market, alot of them used to work in DSi mode of the 3DS, but 3DS updates killed them off. DS only compatible flasharts never worked in a 3DS.

The dstwo is a DSi compatible flashcart

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't under stand,

Acekard 2 = DS compatible flashcart
Acekard 2i = DSi flashcart

get it now, there are a lot of DSi compatible flashcarts on the market, alot of them used to work in DSi mode of the 3DS, but 3DS updates killed them off. DS only compatible flasharts never worked in a 3DS.
Oh you're confused. DSi compatible doesn't mean DSi mode.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: IreneGR

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTwo doesn't play in DSi mode. It only plays in DS mode. The only DSi mode flashcard is the iEvolution which is obsolete.

Your a bit confused too. there is no DS or DSi mode of the 3DS, DSi compatibility is native. But that don't change the fact that you need a DSi flashcart to play DS roms with the 3DS.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys........... Now I feel really confused :unsure: ......

I just want a flashcart to play DS and GBA games. Should I buy this one? http://www.spielite.de/ds-onei-ds-two/16-supercard-dstwo-.html
Yes or no.

End of story.

:P

loool

If it's not compatible with my 3DS then I will go for R4i gold to play DS games ^_^

Get the DS two:
+It runs DS games and homebrew
+It have it's own CPU and RAM to run homebrews designed for it, CATSFC to run SNES ROMs and TempGBA to run GBA ROMs are the major examples.
+Works on any DS family console so far (DS, DSi, 3DS). And I would dare say that it will work on 2DS too.
+Supercard Team is reputable are on the market since the GBA flashscards era, and while most of R4 labeled products lose support in a short time, supercard always updated their product whenever it was possible to work with new games and console firmwares.
+If any accident happens and you update the 3DS before the supercard you can use alternate methods to update the flashcard (it's not fail proof and you can end bricking the flashcard in process)
-It uses more battery than any other flashcard, even if it's only inserted at the cartridge slot, so if you aren't using it, just keep it in a game case.

IreneGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry guys, have to admit that Tomy Sakazaki got the *thumbs up* according to his answer. :P :) Now I feel happy! ^_^ Hope it's easy to load the games etc! Will check for guides once I get it on my hands :)

IreneGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you, already purchased one.. Waiting to get it in my hands :) Thank you all, you helped me a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.