New Three Days Grace Album "Life Starts Now"

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TBH, after listening to "Bitter Taste" and "Break", I think its pretty nice.

I think its sounds nicer than older TDG material. Better than "Animal I Have Become" which was my favourite song in the past.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah well i enjoyed all the songs from the previous 2 albums and so far i'm enjoying all the songs on this album its nice to see a band making good albums rather then making 2 good songs and making random crap for the rest =D

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Alternative stuff is always welcome, of course they are not awesome when compared to other superstars.

Call me when KISS' new album comes out, even if the present Spaceman is failer than Ace Frehley. Oh and Bon Jovi's album too. Hard Rock ftw.

Btw, I don't like "Lost In You" and "The Good Life"

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I only like "Bitter Taste", "Break", "World So Cold", "Someone Who Cares", "Without You" and "Life Starts Now"... The others... meh.

And vidboy, I don't like most modern bands
tongue.gif

Heres some Bluesy Hard Rock from a legendary band

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
You should listen to Blues and earlier rock, everything you listen is influenced because there is rock. Metal is rock, industrial metal is techno-ish stuff and metal.

Something like Led Zeppelin is GOD. Rolling Stones are good too. Jimi Hendrix is even more awesome. Tons of older stuff are better tahn what you'll find today. Rock > Alternative.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I go for guitaring skills and vocals. The people back then are really good guitarists. Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck etc.

I like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal too. Epecially hard Rock. But lately I've been in a Bluesy mood, too much Zeppelin perhaps.

But the album was a good combo breaker
biggrin.gif

Edit: And it is not a fact Sabbath is better than Zeppelin. its the taste. Sabbath does more of Doom Metal and Heavy Metal with some Southern Hard Rock styles with Ozzy, with Dio was good too but thats just heavy metal already. Zeppelin does the bluesy style and Jimmy Page's guitaring skill is crisp and he can play several ways including a cello bow. Tommy Iommi may be goof too, but I don't like his guitar tuning and the style is not as crisp as Page's Bluesy guitaring.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Domination said:
You should listen to Blues and earlier rock, everything you listen is influenced because there is rock. Metal is rock, industrial metal is techno-ish stuff and metal.

Something like Led Zeppelin is GOD. Rolling Stones are good too. Jimi Hendrix is even more awesome. Tons of older stuff are better tahn what you'll find today. Rock > Alternative.
When ever i listen to old music i Become a pissy douche.
I don't know why but i just do...
Listen to something Underground for once.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Vidboy10 said:
Domination said:

When ever i listen to old music i Become a pissy douche.
I don't know why but i just do...
Listen to something Underground for once.
So you listen to old music all the time?

Jk
tongue.gif

Ontopic: I like this album, it's really good.

flyingpenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know how many Three Days Grace fans are on this forum 'cause they're awesome.

(Three Days Grace is a band, in case you didn't know)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat