Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

New Temper Card Features Announced!

Patented 'Gullible-Matrix' embedded in every Temper Card

tempercard_proto.jpg

GBAtemp.net is proud to announce that our Temper Card will come with microchips built by Grogtech. There will also be a built in Hrth-o-meter which is able to accurately detect Hrth to within two metres.

The release date is pending due to these revolutionary features, some say it may never be released.

Check out some of the positive reaction Temper Card has received over the last day!

sinkhead said:
The reason I think this could be real is because I had the idea for something like this a while ago.
And if it is false, I think the members will be very disappointed and may start asking why there shouldn't be a Temper Card, it's perfectly do-able.

Hit said:
Though i dont got an DSslot1 flashcart yet just slot2 so maybe buy this one original for sure hope i can buy it here in the netherlands or on dealextreme.com or any other free shipping webshop

sipoon said:
Woohooo!!! Ima gonna get this and gnirfleo....
grog.gif

imgod22222 said:
Oh yeah, and i'd like to mention, this is the first open-source DS flashcart i've seen reported here so yeah... kudos on another first.

Can we get pix of the GUI to confirm it? At least one... you say you have the hardware, and i know it doesn't take more than 3 minutes for you to transfer a picture from your digital camera to GBAtemp.

sinkhead said:
Maybe it is real and they only released it on AFD because they wanted to watch us arguing. Maybe they also wanted us to speculate about it's features so if one of us says something good they have not already thought of they can include it.

Warm Woolly Sheep said:
If it gave GBATemp updates while I played DS games, I would buy it.

Thanks for all the feedback you guys have given us. We'll put it in the firmware update we intend to release next April Fools.

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Since it's open-source, could I see that part??

Great job GBAtemp team on forming this joke...I think that it would've been better if Opium had better Photoshopping skills.

TEMPER CARD, I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Sues for false advertising*

At least i raised my post count by at least 10 by this thread alone.

EDIT: I suggest you look at what would be under my avatar.

Raising my hopes like that can be dangerous. I've been counseled once for thinking about suicide. And no, I still haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. That may contribute to it...

NOTE: I would also like to mention that this is the only april fools i had all day, and is the only one i fell for. I feel pretty damned stupid now. :'(

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha. Ruthless, guys.
wink.gif

Thanks for the laugh.

QUOTE said:
Great job GBAtemp team on forming this joke...I think that it would've been better if Opium had better Photoshopping skills.

Photoshopping is a kike word.

Thanks, Opium.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person