New 'Tales' game coming to iOS and Android in Japan

tales smartphone.JPG

Titled Tales of Crestoria this brand-new entry in the Tales franchise is set to release in Japan for iOS and Android devices. Little is known other than that but an official website is available to keep up to date with the title's latest news. There has been no word on an international release.

:arrow: Tales of Crestoria Official Website

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Might be a good idea to actually localize the ones people never got to play like the GBA or NDS games? :ninja:
NDS games?
Hmm... not sure.
Tales of the Tempest is renowned as the worst game in the series by far.
Tales of Innocence already got a very good fan-translation back in the day, it was an OK game.
Tales of Hearts already has a PS Vita port with localization.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS games?
Hmm... not sure.
Tales of the Tempest is renowned as the worst game in the series by far.
Tales of Innocence already got a very good fan-translation back in the day, it was an OK game.
Tales of Hearts already has a PS Vita port with localization.

Or would you rather play what this guy likes to call this one? :creep:
Tales of Microtransactionia

I don't know and I bet even more wouldn't know how the game is cause "I never played it, it wasn't made available to me." I know tales of Heart R exist which is good and I think the should keep doing more. I'm speaking for people who hasn't gotten the chance to experience the exclusive Japanese games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's good that vesperia is coming to current systems. I played the game on the 360, but I never beat it. after vesperia/graces, the series really went downhill.

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I don't know and I bet even more wouldn't know how the game is cause "I never played it, it wasn't made available to me." I know tales of Heart R exist which is good and I think the should keep doing more. I'm speaking for people who hasn't gotten the chance to experience the exclusive Japanese games.

Obviously i'm hoping it's not the case, but it usually is with mobile games.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it's good that vesperia is coming to current systems. I played the game on the 360, but I never beat it. after vesperia/graces, the series really went downhill.
I hope Vesperia is good, I couldn't get into it back in the day, sure will get it now for a current system.
Regarding Tales... I don't know, I think after Symphonia or perhaps Abyss it went downhill.
I've been playing Berseria lately, but I also can't get into it really, it's kind of boring.
IMHO it peaked very early with Tales of Destiny.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

A new one for me... Or better yet a localization/remake of Tales of Fucking Destiny 2 FFS! (when was it released, back in early PS2 days, almost 20 years ago?)

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
*There has been no word of
@Prans, care to fix this? I'm aware that I am a Grammar Nazi. :P

Titled Tales of Crestoria this brand-new entry in the Tales franchise is set to release in Japan for iOS and Android devices. Little is known other than that but an official website is available to keep up to date with the title's latest news. The has been no word on an international release.

:arrow: Tales of Crestoria Official Website

Reactions: Prans

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new one for me... Or better yet a localization/remake of Tales of Fucking Destiny 2 FFS! (when was it released, back in early PS2 days, almost 20 years ago?)

I have the game for ps2. I got to the third fight with Barbatos, but I could never beat him. his Indignation spell was just devastating.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last tales of game I beat was tales of the abyss on the 3ds. it's one of the few games on the system I beat. I'm in the final dungeon of tales of hearts r on the vita. I just haven't brought myself to beat it yet. I thought my save was going to be lost when I abandoned my banned account, but I had a backup of the save decrypted. it's the only game I've played on the system.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope Vesperia is good, I couldn't get into it back in the day, sure will get it now for a current system.
Regarding Tales... I don't know, I think after Symphonia or perhaps Abyss it went downhill.
I've been playing Berseria lately, but I also can't get into it really, it's kind of boring.
IMHO it peaked very early with Tales of Destiny.
For me it's the best tales game ever and had a really good ending

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb