ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

Here's a starter save for Dragon Quest I

Hero name: Akira
Level 99
Max status (9999)
Max Gold

Enjoy ! ^_^

Attachments

• Dragon Quest Starter Save.rar
    315 bytes · Views: 155
Last edited by Zanemato,
Reactions: Rockfello

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

Here's a starter save for Dragon Quest II

Hero name : Akira
Level 99 for all 3 characters
Max status (9999) for all 3 characters
Max Gold

Enjoy ! :)

Attachments

• Dragon Quest II Starter Save.rar.rar
    280 bytes · Views: 102
Reactions: Rockfello

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello can someone please share a save from Zelda Skyward sword HD when doing the quest with harp and the song of the hero please?
Hi, I think I can help you, I am redoing the game right now, I finished the second dungeon, do you need a save just after the third dungeon? Or a save just after the big giant black monster (The Imprisoned)?

PS: I also got a few heart pieces (4 or 5), I'll try to remember which ones I took

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone verify if tinfoil has a 100% save for smash ultimate? I don’t have a modded switch yet.
If they did so it is probably not work with latest update for Smash.

Tinfoil saves haven't been updated for months now.

There is warning - use 100% save for Smash can get you banned if you go online.

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello can someone please share a save from Zelda Skyward sword HD when doing the quest with harp and the song of the hero please?
Hi, this is a save just before the VERY beginning of the harp quest, and before the first Imprisoned fight

So that you can enjoy the 2nd part of the game (after the 1st three temples) from the beginning :)

The name of save file is Link !

Have fun ;)

Attachments

• zelda skyward sword harp quest.rar
    168.7 KB · Views: 165

AngryAsianAsshole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here a smtv new game + save i found
Hello! Do you know how I can backup these saves in my SMT V game? I tried JKSV but they don't show up, and Checkpoint is being weird, click on the app but then it keeps going back to applet [album with homebrew]. FW 13.0.0, latest atmosphere.

Thank you in advance.

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello! Do you know how I can backup these saves in my SMT V game? I tried JKSV but they don't show up, and Checkpoint is being weird, click on the app but then it keeps going back to applet [album with homebrew]. FW 13.0.0, latest atmosphere.

Thank you in advance.
Hi, when you are in JKSV, select the game you want (here it'll be SMT V), push on x button and select "Open in File Mode" option with A. On the left, you'll have the save in internal memory of your Switch, on your right the saves from your SD card. To browse your saves on your SD card, use the ZR button and select the folder where the SMT V saves you need to backup are. Push on X button and select "copy to" and confirm with A button. You are good to go :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: The Wii version ran alot better