ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ne one got axiom verge 2 v1.0.6 100% save file they could upload for me??? I really could use it thanks.
If anyone have it so they will upload if they willing to do it.

Some members don't want to share their save that they work hard and we cannot force them to do it, that is unfortunate.

3 of my save requests are unfulfilled and one of them has been for 2 years now.

cschene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Would anyone by chance accept payment if I asked you to upload some saves to my Nintendo account? I only have a switch lite now so I can’t really do it my self.

barbarianQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yea but this game has been out forever, I’m currently working on the save myself, all characters except 2 and 8 hats are left, few characters at level 60, so I’m sure someone else has been able to finish the game to 100%, if not I’ll upload my save
Hello! Can you please release partially completed save with unlocked characters for 9 Nine Parchments?
Eagerly waiting for playing it with children, but 4 same characters for all game seems off.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand about some people who have saves and unwilling to share in here, even if it isn't related to online or account locked saves.

I can totally understand about ACNH but for most other games, no.

A lot of requests in this thread has been unfulfilled for months and years but first party games likely to see saves immediately or sooner but not much with third party games.

I'm very sorry if it didn't meet your expectation but anyone who have save and upload in here if they willing to do, even offer to give money won't work due to no response.

Remember, I don't offer a service to upload the saves in your account because I have no experience, possibility increase of ban risk if Nintendo know about numerous uploads with different accounts on same Switch console, even your accounts could get a ban too, so I don't want to be liable about what happen to your account and don't want my Switch to be banned. I recommend you to buy hacked Switch tablet or put mod chip in Switch, or ask your friend nearby who has hacked Switch. Please don't PM me about it and no, I don't take money either. I don't believe in profit over save or upload service.

Reactions: Zanemato

LukeGU

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,i have a question:
Does anyone have MHGU save file with 4 DLC cats that have:
Fire Res UP
Water Boost
Ice Boost
Stam-centric

I cannot find any info on how to add them via save editor, and the skills just don't show up?
I am trying to compile Dummy Cats list that can be used to teach any cat any DLC skill, and this 4 didn't even leave a trace :/

XxNohrHoshidoxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, does anyone have any 100% saves for:

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa 3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended