ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Tonexi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi :)
Is some one able to modify a Skyrim switch save ? I would like to Max alls perks and give all points in all perks.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone got a 100% Immortals Fenyx Rising save, I see on page 60 there is a save for 90% just wondering if anyone has finished everything and got everything from armors,to max money and all the skill upgraded etc
@LordK77 have you 100% your save since you posted it originally?

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Jusalpokat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is there anyone who has save game for
Overcooked 2
Tools Up!
i just looking for the character because my save file corrupted, thanks

LordK77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone got a 100% Immortals Fenyx Rising save, I see on page 60 there is a save for 90% just wondering if anyone has finished everything and got everything from armors,to max money and all the skill upgraded etc
@LordK77 have you 100% your save since you posted it originally?
A 100% save only has people who can play online.

Gamerxxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does anyone know how to transfer the save data from atelier ryza 2 version 1.0.3 of ASIA to version 1.0.1 of America, Europe? I have tried to do it but it tells me that the versions are not compatible.

Pj1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You usually can't transfer Asia to US or EU. This is usually because of language in save as Asian languages take up more space so it moves things further down save. Also you can't use a save that been made in a more update version of game so 1.0.3 save won't work with 1.0.1 game but it dose work the other way using a 1.0.1 save with 1.0.3 version of game. It might be possible to open the save you want and cutting parts our of it and pasting into a US/EU save using a hex editor. I played first one on PS4 I found a completed save online and using save wizard I resigned it to use it for new game plus but the only thing that carried over was what characters equip with and stats so after creating new game and saving that I open that save and the completed one and copied the inventory section with hex editor. Where did you get the Asia save from

Last edited by Pj1980,

NhseGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a 100% complete NINE PARCHMENTS save file? I’m just 2 characters away and I just can’t do it anymore lol please help!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

requesting nine parchments save
Did you ever get it???

9 parchments please ive seen many requests but no fills plz 100% char and staff / hat plz
Did you find it??

I’ve been researching this game to see what I can do for you, but ( ˙ỏ˙ )wao!! the unlock requirements are so specific. Finding that many flags for all the characters is going to be a pain. Your best chance for an immediate save is hoping someone else is playing the gamd and that they’ll dump the save. Otherwise, it’ll take patience to find all the right data points and alter that much information.
Did you ever find the save??

still no 9 parchments save in existence
Did you find it yet??

Looking for 9 parchment all character unlock save file

Looking for 9 parchment save file with all heor unlock
Did you ever find it??

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a 100% complete NINE PARCHMENTS save file? I’m just 2 characters away and I just can’t do it anymore lol please help!

Did you ever get it???

Did you find it??

Did you ever find the save??

Did you find it yet??

Did you ever find it??

The 100% saves for most indie games are notoriously more difficult if not impossible, so popular first party games usually have 100% save available within few days and sometime before game releases.

Reactions: zebigboo

NhseGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 100% saves for most indie games are notoriously more difficult if not impossible, so popular first party games usually have 100% save available within few days and sometime before game releases.
Yea but this game has been out forever, I’m currently working on the save myself, all characters except 2 and 8 hats are left, few characters at level 60, so I’m sure someone else has been able to finish the game to 100%, if not I’ll upload my save

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but this game has been out forever, I’m currently working on the save myself, all characters except 2 and 8 hats are left, few characters at level 60, so I’m sure someone else has been able to finish the game to 100%, if not I’ll upload my save

True, I can't find a save with last courses unlocked in Team Sonic Racing for almost 2 years so it seems like nobody like this game, even no cheat available for this. Sega is stupid to lock the contents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: