ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Hatsune_Miku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, this load is fully tested and it should work. Everything is hacked to a ridiculous amount. Have screwing around with the game. Oh, and the reason why I put the Royal Bow in your inventories, is because whoever is using the Linkle mod, it turns the Royal Bow to Linkle's Crossbow.

Attachments

• H4CK3D.zip
    473.6 KB · Views: 423

Insan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
make or give skyrim save file please, at the first advanture, make character at (helgen) with 999 perks skills, 99999999999 gold, max carry weight item, skaal amulet with 300% less to cast all spells, and all books spell please??? *sorry very bad english*

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please, does anyone have a Dragon Ball Fighterz savefile with all the halloween items already purchased from capsule store? I don't care if story is incomplete. I only care about all of the Halloween stuff.

Nepnepy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I request a complete world of final fantasy maxima save please? At the last boss.

I completed the game on PS4 but wanna try all the new stuffs

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never understood why people stopped using gamefaqs to upload saves...

They told me that request saves are violation of Nintendo, Sony and MS's EULA, so they no longer offer to upload the saves to Gamefaqs, so Xbox 360 was first console to do, so Sony didn't until PS4 released and for Nintendo, not until after 3DS/Wii U released.

MS Xbox One is only console that is inaccessible to saves unless you use PC version of game (Xbox Anywhere) to hack it, so Switch was formerly until they got hacked, also Nintendo add cloud save as legit.

PS3 (later generation) and PS4 need resign to work. Same goes with Xbox 360 after 2006 update.

Wii U, 3DS and Switch requires homebrew, also homebrew is necessary for locked save on Wii.

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When smash ultimate comes out, I don’t have time to grind all of the game like Wii U. If you could upload a 100% save whenever someone gets the chance I would love that, thanks!

Reactions: Gold_Experience

gthirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 save that doesn't require purchasing microtransactions? I don't even need 100%, I just want at least the basic story done since that is where I was on PC. Even better if it is a Frieza Race!

Gold_Experience

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah unfortunately that save is the only good one i got. i had this mod for the game on a earlier update that puts everything on the shop. That's how i unlocked the Costumes and Moves. The latest update breaks the mod so now it's useless.

Anyone have a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 save that doesn't require purchasing microtransactions? I don't even need 100%, I just want at least the basic story done since that is where I was on PC. Even better if it is a Frieza Race!

Last edited by Gold_Experience,

Gold_Experience

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When smash ultimate comes out, I don’t have time to grind all of the game like Wii U. If you could upload a 100% save whenever someone gets the chance I would love that, thanks!

I'm going to Upload the save here In a few hours. As a early Christmas present.
story 100% and every fighter Unlocked.

Reactions: Powerful

Gold_Experience

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OH wow. Anyway here's MY save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also a Pokemon Eevee save with some shinies. All gyms/elite four beaten
You can edit it if you want through Pkhex.

Attachments

• 100 Super Smash Bros Ultimate.zip
    729.2 KB · Views: 384
  • pokemon ULTIMATE.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: cucholix
D

Deleted User

do yo have a skyrim starter save with max carry weight and fast cast skills and 9999999 everything?
also a starter save for zelda BOTW with unbreakable weapons and max stamina and max item slots for all items

its an example but something along those parameters, i don't want a 100% save....
already played both games when they were first released but love to revisit like a God

Reactions: Mothafuckka

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading this thread is painful. I’d love to hack my switch and download some of these saves, but I don’t want my switch to get banned.

Why can’t Nintendo go back to physical saves? I get it, saves on the wii made it easy to hack, but the switch is still getting hacked even without physical saves. What’s the point exactly?

cyndor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading this thread is painful. I’d love to hack my switch and download some of these saves, but I don’t want my switch to get banned.

Why can’t Nintendo go back to physical saves? I get it, saves on the wii made it easy to hack, but the switch is still getting hacked even without physical saves. What’s the point exactly?
To keep people like you away?

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uploading Xenoverse 2 save with exclusive costumes. You'll need all dlc to use. I got Zen oh clothes set, Fused Zamasu clothes, Ribrianne's clothes, android 21's clothes, all Dual ultimates, Fused Zamasu's Devine Wrath, 1563 to medals and more. Everything in Shops

Edit: It's been posted. Your're welcome :)

does this XV2 save have all the moves etc from DLC 7 and lower + all moves etc from the TP Shop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay