ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also have some other save files. All these games are done by me without the use of cheats. 100% is true 100% so everything is done.

DK Tropical Freeze 200% and all shiny gold medals on normal mode.
Captain Toad TT 100%
Fire Emblem 3H 100% (all conversations, new title screen with gold effect, everything unlocked in the menu etc)
Mario Rabbids 100% including DLC.
Kirby Star Allies 100% (all pictures completed, all H2H completed)
Bayonetta 2 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum)
Paper Mario Origami King (100% and 2 secret achievements unlocked)
Super Mario 3D All Stars 100% (All coins in every SM64 levels,120 Shine Sprites ,Both Mario and Luigi modes complete in SMG)
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury 100% ( Shiny 5 star save file and 100 cat shines)
Super Mario Maker 2 ( All story mode levels completed)
Zelda Links Awakening 100% (0 deaths Hero mode only)
Zelda Skyward Sword 100% ( Normal and Hero Mode, All chests are opened in the game)
Yoshi's Crafted World 100%
Ori and the Blind Forest 100 ( All achievements unlocked, 0 death mode also beaten)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps 100% ( All achievements unlocked)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Pokedex Complete, All elite trainers beaten and Crown bought for Pikachu)
Splatoon 2 ( Story mode and Octo Expansion 100% complete and beaten with all weapons. Salmon run is complete and all X ranks in ranked mode is done. I even have the gold medal for a weapon and lv 50 freshness achieved.
WarioWare Get it Together (All medals unlocked still working on the weekly Wario Cup challenges.

Working on:

Super Mario Odyssey (840 moons)
Zelda Breath of the Wild (25%)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (50%)
Xenoblade 1 (90%)
Xenoblade 2 (90%)
Pikmin 3 ( All is done even the dlc missions are all platinum rank. only thing left is finding the hidden murals)
Arms (99%, just get a high score on of the training modes)
MK8D ( DLC incoming. all time trials completed except 200cc. and all gold cups except 200cc.
Bayonetta 1
Metroid Dread
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon Sword
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends Arceus ( All pokemon are caught)

I dont use any guide or something like that. Some games are taking a little bit longer because of that.
Where did you share these saves? Assuming you did so, off course. I didn't see a link or attachment anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

This is NOT a perfect save. It may seem so at first, but when I loaded it:
- The Umbran Komachi and Formal costumes were missing and couldn't be bought
- I was able to buy witch hearts and moon pearls to increase the max HP and magic (my second health bar is way longer than it should be at max; it's literally messed up)
- There's no platinum in the play history under the ALL collumn
- The Hard and Infinity Climax difficulties are not present in the play history at all
- The angel and demon archives are incomplete
- The Umbran Tears of Blood is complete when playing the game, but when looked via the title screen, it says 45/101 tears, meaning NO crows and five missing tears (the ones for the Alfheim challenges and Umbra Witch resting place)

I don't really care about whether someone cheats to get an easy platinum for a 100% save, but it is misleading to present something that looks like it's 100% hacked together and then claim it's a 'perfect 100% save'.

Last edited by Nynrah,
Reactions: BEUBEUCORP

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where did you share these saves? Assuming you did so, off course. I didn't see a link or attachment anywhere.

This is NOT a perfect save. It may seem so at first, but when I loaded it:
- The Umbran Komachi and Formal costumes were missing and couldn't be bought
- I was able to buy witch hearts and moon pearls to increase the max HP and magic (my second health bar is way longer than it should be at max; it's literally messed up)
- There's no platinum in the play history under the ALL collumn
- The Hard and Infinity Climax difficulties are not present in the play history at all
- The angel and demon archives are incomplete
- The Umbran Tears of Blood is complete when playing the game, but when looked via the title screen, it says 45/101 tears, meaning NO crows and five missing tears (the ones for the Alfheim challenges and Umbra Witch resting place)

I don't really care about whether someone cheats to get an easy platinum for a 100% save, but it is misleading to present something that looks like it's 100% hacked together and then claim it's a 'perfect 100% save'.
Check PM

matejasavic

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Really need a save file for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with all the Shield Depo costumes unlocked or at least available for download (can't connect online to load them through emulator). One that's working for update 4.0.1, Pleeeease and thank you

BOBBOB123123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have some other save files. All these games are done by me without the use of cheats. 100% is true 100% so everything is done.

DK Tropical Freeze 200% and all shiny gold medals on normal mode.
Captain Toad TT 100%
Fire Emblem 3H 100% (all conversations, new title screen with gold effect, everything unlocked in the menu etc)
Mario Rabbids 100% including DLC.
Kirby Star Allies 100% (all pictures completed, all H2H completed)
Kirby and the forgotten land 100%
Kirby Return to dreamland 100% ( all 120 challenges completed)
Super Kirby Clash 100%
Bayonetta 2 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum)
Paper Mario Origami King (100% and 2 secret achievements unlocked)
Super Mario 3D All Stars 100% (All coins in every SM64 levels,120 Shine Sprites ,Both Mario and Luigi modes complete in SMG)
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury 100% ( Shiny 5 star save file and 100 cat shines)
Super Mario Maker 2 ( All story mode levels completed)
Zelda Links Awakening 100% (0 deaths Hero mode only)
Zelda Skyward Sword 100% ( Normal and Hero Mode, All chests are opened in the game)
Metroid Prime Remastered 100% (all scans in all difficulties and beaten at 100%)
Yoshi's Crafted World 100%
Pokemon Sword 100% ( all curry recipes, all tm’s, everything done! )
Ori and the Blind Forest 100 ( All achievements unlocked, 0 death mode also beaten)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps 100% ( All achievements unlocked)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Pokedex Complete, All elite trainers beaten and Crown bought for Pikachu)
Splatoon 2 ( Story mode and Octo Expansion 100% complete and beaten with all weapons. Salmon run is complete and all X ranks in ranked mode is done. I even have the gold medal for a weapon and lv 50 freshness achieved.
WarioWare Get it Together (All medals unlocked including all 52 weekly challenges with gold)

Working on:

Super Mario Odyssey (840 moons)
Zelda Breath of the Wild (25% , MM beaten)
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (40%)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (50%)
Xenoblade 1 (90%)
Xenoblade 2 (90%)
Xenoblade 3
Pikmin 3 ( All is done even the dlc missions are all platinum rank. only thing left is finding the hidden murals)
Arms (99%, just get a high score on of the training modes)
MK8D ( DLC incoming. all time trials completed except 200cc. and all gold cups except 200cc.
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 3 90% ( Pure Platinum done on hardest difficulty, only collectibles left to find)
Bayonetta Origins 80%
Metroid Dread
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends Arceus ( All pokemon are caught)
Pokemon Scarlet
Fire Emblem Engage 80%
Splatoon 3
Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope

I dont use any guide or something like that. Some games are taking a little bit longer because of that.
Can you share the fire emblem save?

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you share the fire emblem save?

Since I am receiving a lot of requests for my save files. Here are some 100% save files for various games.

Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 3
Captain Toad TT
Donkey Kong Country TF
Fire Emblem 3H
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Kirby Returns to Dreamland DX
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario + Rabbids KB
Metroid Prime Remastered
Paper Mario TOK
Pikmin 3 DX
Splatoon 2 (Use at own risk)
Super Mario 3D All Stars
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker 2
Wario Ware GiT
Yoshi's Crafted World
Zelda Link's Awakening
Zelda Skyward Sword HD

Edit: Pikmin 3 DX and Bayonetta 3 are now 100% complete.

Attachments

• 100% Save Files.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 62
  • Bayonetta 3.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Pikmin 3 Deluxe.rar
    846.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by FRKN4O,

Djordj

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Anybody has Fire Emblem Three Hopes save file on Golden Wildfire route that's around chapter 7-10? Chapter 10 before the route split would perfect, but I'm fine even if it's a few chapters earlier.

WabiSabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
looking for a pokémon scarlet save file, doesn’t have to be endgame or complete in any way just somewhat advanced, thanks!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have a complete save hyrule warriors definitive edition?
Next time, use search feature and switch to this thread.

There is one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-swi...0-completed-saves.508661/page-56#post-9241585

As for others, it is notoriously difficult to find saves for third party games and Switch's save community isn't strong when compared to PS4 save community. If you request a specific save like middle of game or specific chapter, it is near impossible to fulfil your request, hence you have to pick a starter save or complete (100%) save.

There are some people have saves but they aren't willing to share and there is nothing for us to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.