ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone here have an save of "Laytons Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires Conspiracy" with all daily puzzles downloaded? Would love if someone would share it.

emulationxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i had a problem with my emunand, so i lost all my save games...
i'm searching... saves for : Blasphemous ( before finish the game with good final ), Ultimate Alliance 3 After finish the game ( or beaten the game+1st DLC ), Daemon X Machina After Finish the game, not 100%.
could be great if you can help me please!!!!!!.

sebassmanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Some have a complete SAO Fatal Bullet save data to pass me, because my game was damaged and I did not backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone with Sword Art Online: fatal bullet complete edition max level save data?

JadeX92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Looking for 9 parchment all character unlock save file

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looking for 9 parchment save file with all heor unlock

bushysowavvey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get DBZ Xenoverse 2 saves to work? I got a new switch, SD card and everything, my last save was a level 85. I would REALLY hate to start from scratch with this. I try injecting the save but the CAC list is empty and only displays “new”. I don’t know if I need to download all the DLC or what, I’m just confused why I can’t ever get this to work.

bushysowavvey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my own save repo of 150+ saves but I don’t think I can share links/make post like that until I hit a certain level. Up till now i’ve been filling request and sending them directly to the person. But i’m Just one person so I can’t really do that many at a time.

do you have anything for DBXV2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning