ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

supakeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in the MUA3 thread but here is as of now a total 100% complete save for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. All rifts done, all gallery found and looked at, all alliance tech upgraded, all characters lv100 with max skills, max credits, iso-8s, orbs, all treasure found, all difficulties beaten, etc ,etc

Sorry to bother, but when I attempt to extract it with winrar, i get an error saying the file is incomplete or corrupt. I appreciate any help with this :-(

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bother, but when I attempt to extract it with winrar, i get an error saying the file is incomplete or corrupt. I appreciate any help with this :-(
I just downloaded it and extracted it no problem. It could be a number of things. It is packed as winrar5 so if you are using an antiquated winrar it might not work. Also, maybe your anti-virus is blocking it and or your internet browser.

i made a 7zip archive of it just for you.

Attachments

• mua3 100 percent.7z
    9.9 KB · Views: 501

supakeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it and extracted it no problem. It could be a number of things. It is packed as winrar5 so if you are using an antiquated winrar it might not work. Also, maybe your anti-virus is blocking it and or your internet browser.

i made a 7zip archive of it just for you.

Thank you. I went back, and it worked well. Out of curiosity, I also went and installed a newer version of winrar, and you were correct, it was due to the fact that my winrar version was outdated. Thank you again doctordoom!

Reactions: doctordoom

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got a Tetris99 savefile with the Gameboy theme and the Splatoon theme unlocked?

These where timed and there is no other way than importing a savefile with those already unlocked!

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Anyone got a Tetris99 savefile with the Gameboy theme and the Splatoon theme unlocked?

These where timed and there is no other way than importing a savefile with those already unlocked!
I’m looking for those too, time exclusive content is one of the worst thing in modern gaming.

Reactions: zebigboo

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have a Dragon Quest Builders 2 postgame save I can in a bit (with minimal building/terrain changes so others can build with minimal tear-down. Also has a good supply of the first boss's banana peels that cant be normally be obtained outside of abusing the final town rebuild phase after the battle).

The one caveat is I would like to request that a user with SXOS or another setup capable of RAM edits/cheats add a single Builder's Bell item to the inventory (as it was able to be duplicated before the 1.4 update, but a patch before localized release made it impossible to duplicate during the story event. Placing the item is required to progress and you cant retrieve it later for duplication. It's still possible to import a Japanese save with the duplicated item from before 1.4, but getting access to such a save is nigh impossible). Once that's fulfilled, the save should be able to supply almost any design's needs - minus a couple pre-order and prequel save bonus items.

I can supply all needed info/codes for adding the item. The only thing I dont have is the ability to use the code myself. We can arrange things via DM if needed.

Last edited by iSharingan,

CosmoConstant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for US game saves that are 100% or close for the following games: Kill la Kill The Game - IF, Omega Labyrinth Life, Senran Kagura Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Reflexions, SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy, Terraria, and Wargroove. Thank you.

Reactions: mrTerryBogard

kalitbartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Final Fantasy VII switch save just before or just after beating rufus at Shinra Headquarters and only with the weapons/accessories, materia and key items that can be gotten within midgar please thanks

j0hnnyj0hns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone want a 100% Complete Save of BOTW Master Mode. Everything complete even trial of the sword. Only mods done is added Light Bow and Twilight Bow over 300 hours in this save i have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho