RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Shiro_Senpai, Jun 23, 2018.

1. shafiq0895

shafiq0895 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    Bulgaria
    Anybody got a Wolfenstein Youngblood save?

2. j0hnnyj0hns

j0hnnyj0hns GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2016
    United States
    I have a save of a legit unmodified 100% Master Mode

shafiq0895 likes this.
  3. supakeshi

supakeshi Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2019
    United States
    Sorry to bother, but when I attempt to extract it with winrar, i get an error saying the file is incomplete or corrupt. I appreciate any help with this :-(

4. doctordoom

doctordoom GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    I just downloaded it and extracted it no problem. It could be a number of things. It is packed as winrar5 so if you are using an antiquated winrar it might not work. Also, maybe your anti-virus is blocking it and or your internet browser.

i made a 7zip archive of it just for you.

Attached Files:

5. supakeshi

supakeshi Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2019
    United States
    Thank you. I went back, and it worked well. Out of curiosity, I also went and installed a newer version of winrar, and you were correct, it was due to the fact that my winrar version was outdated. Thank you again doctordoom!

doctordoom likes this.
  6. 133mhz

133mhz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2018
    United Kingdom
    or if anyone has a post story save many thanks!

7. mahan21

mahan21 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2018
    Philippines
    cytus alpha with all the unlocked songs please

8. RealBearTears

RealBearTears Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2019
    Italy
    Dragon quest builders 2 100% or near save file please? Thanks.

9. mahan21

mahan21 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2018
    Philippines
    Any update on the mario tennis aces woth all unlocks for 3.1.0?

10. vree

vree GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Last edited by vree, Aug 7, 2019
  11. vree

vree GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Anyone got a Tetris99 savefile with the Gameboy theme and the Splatoon theme unlocked?

These where timed and there is no other way than importing a savefile with those already unlocked!

12. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Jan 17, 2017
    Chile
    I’m looking for those too, time exclusive content is one of the worst thing in modern gaming.

zebigboo likes this.
  13. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    I'll have a Dragon Quest Builders 2 postgame save I can in a bit (with minimal building/terrain changes so others can build with minimal tear-down. Also has a good supply of the first boss's banana peels that cant be normally be obtained outside of abusing the final town rebuild phase after the battle).

The one caveat is I would like to request that a user with SXOS or another setup capable of RAM edits/cheats add a single Builder's Bell item to the inventory (as it was able to be duplicated before the 1.4 update, but a patch before localized release made it impossible to duplicate during the story event. Placing the item is required to progress and you cant retrieve it later for duplication. It's still possible to import a Japanese save with the duplicated item from before 1.4, but getting access to such a save is nigh impossible). Once that's fulfilled, the save should be able to supply almost any design's needs - minus a couple pre-order and prequel save bonus items.

I can supply all needed info/codes for adding the item. The only thing I dont have is the ability to use the code myself. We can arrange things via DM if needed.

Last edited by iSharingan, Aug 11, 2019
  14. ttzap

ttzap Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2018
    United States
    Any leads on a kill la kill game save?

CosmoConstant likes this.
  15. CosmoConstant

CosmoConstant Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2019
    United States
    Minnesota
    I'm looking for US game saves that are 100% or close for the following games: Kill la Kill The Game - IF, Omega Labyrinth Life, Senran Kagura Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Reflexions, SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy, Terraria, and Wargroove. Thank you.

16. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    can someone give me a final fantasy x-2 remaster save for the switch to test a save editor please thanks

17. Delta80

Delta80 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2018
    Italy
    Thank you so much!!!

wizra likes this.
  18. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    Final Fantasy VII switch save just before or just after beating rufus at Shinra Headquarters and only with the weapons/accessories, materia and key items that can be gotten within midgar please thanks

19. j0hnnyj0hns

j0hnnyj0hns GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2016
    United States
    Anyone want a 100% Complete Save of BOTW Master Mode. Everything complete even trial of the sword. Only mods done is added Light Bow and Twilight Bow over 300 hours in this save i have

20. sbaq

sbaq Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    We want youre 100% BOTW save File!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted