RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Shiro_Senpai, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Trappie

Trappie GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2018
    Netherlands
    Not to be a dick, but why would you want a ‘100%’ save? Isn’t it fun to actually play the games? Other than that: good luck with your site :)

2. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Some lost saves due to corrupted data and broken Switch that need to be replaced by Nintendo, some finished the games on other platforms like Wii U, PS4, etc, some struggled with games to achieve 100% on progression and some want to play games with everything unlocked because they don't have enough time to grind or beat the games.

The save sharing has been around for very long time that beginning in PSX era, I think so. It is up to communities to do share if they like it but people want to use other's saves need learn to how to respect anyone that worked hard to get 100% save, however some uploaders gave their save away to anyone to use it.

I do definitely believe that uploaders should get huge XP boost for their hardworking, along with anyone who developed the save editors.

Shiro_Senpai, Trappie and zebigboo like this.
  3. CrossGamerHDX

CrossGamerHDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2017
    United States
    i'd have the same for save editors instead
    i prefer playing the games but would love to get everything unlocked or unlimited heath or whatever lol

4. JeepX87

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Do y'all have South Park: The Fractured But Whole save with story mode completed or 100%? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

5. xXxSwagnemitexXx

xXxSwagnemitexXx meme machine

Dec 7, 2016
    United Kingdom
    New Donk City
    mcafee and malwarebytes blocked the site

Perfect One likes this.
  6. Erol

Erol GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    will using this get you banned?

7. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2013
    United States
    Save sharing requires a hacked Switch. Using a hacked Switch has a high risk of getting banned if you ever go online. Modified saves on their own are not particularly risky, but given the environment in which they must be applied there is always a risk.

I don't personally download game saves (except for a few multiplayer games that I don't want to play single player to unlock everything), so I probably won't ever use this. Still... The site looks nice and I think it is good to have something like this available for people who do want it. Good job!

Last edited by TehCupcakes, Jul 7, 2018
    Erol likes this.
  8. Dranzah

Dranzah Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    Finland
    Does anybody have naruto ultimate ninja storm trilogy saves with characters unlocked? Mostly play against my friends and dot want to play those single player modes again :S

9. zenamez

zenamez GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2016
    Just a heads up OP: Malwarebytes is blocking your site due to "malware & riskware". It could be due to the URL you used or the content, not sure.

10. NotMii

NotMii Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2018
    United States
  11. JeepX87

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Just wonder, did you play Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 on Switch, specifically Mega Man 8?

12. JeepX87

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    I beat Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker today, so there is save with story mode completed.

It is up to you to start bonus episodes and feel free to reupload after you manage to complete all bonus.

Enjoy...

Attached Files:

Shiro_Senpai likes this.
  13. jj1212

jj1212 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2010
    United States
    Xenoblade 2 ng+ save please :)

14. Nexcus

Nexcus Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2018
    Japan
    Someone has the arms save 100/100 completed? please

15. KingEnma

KingEnma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    Here are two for Xenoblade chronicles 2 NG+. its has all the DLC files so not sure if it would work unless you have the DLC and also one of the files has shulk and Fiora's arts skills glitched because i tried to add more love potions and i don't know the hex codes to fix them nor how to fix them.

Attached Files:

Tere Valentin likes this.
  16. Perfect One

Perfect One GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2017
    Brazil
    Malwarebytes is blocking this site.

Why is that happening?

Last edited by Perfect One, Jul 16, 2018
  17. Shiro_Senpai
    OP

Shiro_Senpai GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2017
    Canada
    It's probably the domain. There's no malware in the files.

JeepX87 and Perfect One like this.
  18. Flora Cherry

Flora Cherry I'm unhappy

Mar 2, 2014
    France
    i just need a save splatoon 2 octo expansion 100% i need dump the partition octo
    414.PNG

19. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    You are my hero. I been searching for such a save for a long time now. Thank you for sharing! :)

20. Yami Anubis ZX

Yami Anubis ZX GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2016
    United States
    Do these saves basically have all the blades unlocked?