ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Gadsby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I also look for BOTW saves, I checked website and saw few BOTW saves but not sure which is good for starter. I just want to start the game with good stuff, I mean I would like to enjoy story. Is there any saves like that? or should I use some mods?

richsmith335

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Sorry for the noob question. When I restore Odyssey for example, and go to the game, it has me choose a current user. After that, it's like I've never played. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to edit something to reflect the user of the save?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have Rayman?

Last edited by richsmith335,
Reactions: FuzzyHead

yusuke242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save data for xenoverse don't work and also won't load or I have to start a new game

Attachments

• 20190410_142345_HDR.jpg
    20190410_142345_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 223

makingracksofmoney

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, can you update the xenoverse 2 save file? I have most of the dlc's except the patroller pack or whatever and when I open xenoverse 2 and press my user and skip to the part where I can start the game it says " Some downloadable contents can no longer be used because you have lost the rights to that content, or that content cannot be found or accessed.

Any of the downloadable contents you had equipped will be removed from your characters." When I press ok it says "You have gained access to downloadable contents." I press ok again and go to the characters page. Then no saved characters are there. I want to have the modded save so please help.

Last edited by makingracksofmoney,

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can you update the xenoverse 2 save file? I have most of the dlc's except the patroller pack or whatever and when I open xenoverse 2 and press my user and skip to the part where I can start the game it says " Some downloadable contents can no longer be used because you have lost the rights to that content, or that content cannot be found or accessed.

Any of the downloadable contents you had equipped will be removed from your characters." When I press ok it says "You have gained access to downloadable contents." I press ok again and go to the characters page. Then no saved characters are there. I want to have the modded save so please help.
do you have the TP Medal NSPs installed?

Save data for xenoverse don't work and also won't load or I have to start a new game
do you also have every single dlc nsp, including the TP Medal NSPs?

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro i just lost my xenoverse 2 save data trying to get the one u posted. wtf happened?? when it said save date restored and i went to the game it didnt show a cac created.
my bad, just saw this, but make sure you have all nsps for XV2, including the TP medal NSPs. and not trying to be a beanie, but ya should make a backup in case of any scenario cuz you never know, but yeah, make sure you got all the dlcs and stuff for the game

just gonna say this as a general post but for anyone using my save, make sure you're using the US NSP version (maybe works on other regions, haven't checked), and get every dlc nsp for the game + latest update for the US base. The save works, I ofc use it and so do a few other ppl here when I initially put it here. I'll reup if you want, but it's the same exact save as before, nothing changed.

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i have the tp medal nsp's installed ( i have every dlc except the legend patroller pack also i got the nsps from hbg shop discord too)
then get it, I think you need 100% same stuff as I do.
In case my release is bad for any reason, I just redumped my save, so here is my Xenoverse 2 save yet again: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17A8pENORZjEMOe-9rW-Bm6psDZrNKbFu

ALSO, I beat Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission (saves are region locked for this game, so make sure your base is 0100E5E00C464000)
and my save for that game is a SSB Saiyan Male, really good cards like Golden Cooler, UI Goku, Evil Saiyan, SS4 Gogeta, etc, and story is completed aside from the side chapters. Link to that - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FezAsB1rmPGzw04E4RB194sxzE7TQqqS

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never understood the point of using somebody else's saves. Why would you buy a game you are not gonna play until you unlock everything on your own?
Simple answer: lets say you are playing a long game, like final fantasy or darksouls or botw. You played 70+hours when suddenly something happened ( blackout or whatever ) and it screwed up your save and corrupted it. Now you dont wanna go thru that 70+ playthrough you have already done, just to get to the postgame content, or else the game will bored you to death or because you are too busy with life or work.

Solution: use someone elses save who has already done all the hard work and you can now focus on the stuff thats unfinished and keep enjoying that game.

Also, most saves has alot of good stuff unlocked at the very beginning of game, to make the playthru more easy and fun to help focus on the story more.

witch

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello there.
Does anybody have a save for BoTW with two beasts (bird and elephant)?

It's my third switch and I just wanna enjoy the game but don't repeat the same thing everytime...

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100 tennis aces with pauline

I got big news for you. There is my save with all characters unlocked, all up to Kamek.

Y'all must install latest update to get save to works, so update should be 2.3.0.

Credit to zebigboo for complete the story mode and unlocked earlier characters.

Attachments

• Mario Tennis Aces All Characters.zip
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,309
Last edited by JeepX87,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: eyB eyB n iH iH