New SuperCard DS(ONE) Info and Photos! *Update*

D

Deleted User

Seems no one can answer the question as to if the Supercard DS will let you boot to a slot 2 device so could someone try using one of the Superkey backups that were released a week or two ago please? Just drag and drop one of them and try to run it from the Supercard DS with your slot 2 solution plugged in please.

I am able to boot the SC DS, and then running the PassCard 3 image I can boot my G6 lite in slot 2. works like a charm.

I am unable to run Cooking Mama (release #560...two white screens) or Need For Speed Carbon (release #647...two black screens). Please advise.
bow.gif
Thanks for that. It is great news indeed. If you look back through this topic it says what to do in respect to the color screens you get. (Has something to do with card speed or wrong save type. I can't remember which produces which screen.)

p_mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Seems no one can answer the question as to if the Supercard DS will let you boot to a slot 2 device so could someone try using one of the Superkey backups that were released a week or two ago please? Just drag and drop one of them and try to run it from the Supercard DS with your slot 2 solution plugged in please.

I am able to boot the SC DS, and then running the PassCard 3 image I can boot my G6 lite in slot 2. works like a charm.

I am unable to run Cooking Mama (release #560...two white screens) or Need For Speed Carbon (release #647...two black screens). Please advise.
bow.gif

#560 - Cooking Mama Plays / Saves fine
#647 - Need For Speed Carbon Own the City Plays / Saves fine

on Kingston 1GB 4x FAT32
try downloading from another source.

etenia

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have supercard ds with a sandisk 1GB micro sd (normal, not high speed).

No slow downs, exept Animal Crossing seems to play a little bit slower (compared to my sisters animal crossing, wich is original).

Till now only Super Mario 64 does not work. When picking up the star from the very first bos, the game freezes. Anyone else having this problem?

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
#560 - Cooking Mama Plays / Saves fine
#647 - Need For Speed Carbon Own the City Plays / Saves fine

on Kingston 1GB 4x FAT32
try downloading from another source.

Are there any settings you had to change? Did you have to run them through the SuperCard software? I am trying to play them untouched, and I still get nothing. Thank you!

p_mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Has anyone actually tried Megaman ZX? I read on the Supercard official forum that there was a problem with this rom and it caused problems with the supercards, so i wonder if they have fixed this problem. And now i play the waiting game....Thanks to all those that informed me with information and made me decide to get one.

Megaman ZX plays and saves, in game movie plays perfectly no lag whatsoever.

eteniaTill now only Super Mario 64 does not work. When picking up the star from the very first bos, the game freezes. Anyone else having this problem?

Mine also freezes after bo-omb king.
haven't tried with 3x speed setting

EDIT: still freezes at 3x speed.

p_mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are there any settings you had to change? Did you have to run them through the SuperCard software? I am trying to play them untouched, and I still get nothing. Thank you!

No, I'm using clean rom drag and drop.

Did you try downloading from other sources?
The first rom I tried on SCDS was warioware touched! and it gives me white screen
then I tried downloading it again and it works, I think I got either a bad copy or a patched rom.
what brand of MicroSD did u use? try fiddling with the speed settings.

NeroMayCry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Megaman ZX works clean!? Can't wait for this card! (Mine's in the mail right now.)

Though it sucks to hear that about Super Mario 64. Hopefully this will be fixed later. Patching it will probably work, though.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well I've tried the US/EUR/JAP releases, and all have the same effect. I've tried both FAT and FAT32 file systems, and 3x/4x speed settings. I am using a SanDisk 2GB microSD.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
The freezing on the first star in SM64 is because of a bad dump. I cannot believe that particular dump is still doing the rounds.

either patch it or download a ready working copy.

p_mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
The freezing on the first star in SM64 is because of a bad dump. I cannot believe that particular dump is still doing the rounds.

either patch it or download a ready working copy.

I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest dump v1.1.
never heard of bad dumps of SM64DS are you sure it was a bad dump not a bug fix?

Anyhoo, using the patching software gives me a dual white screen
huh.gif

EDIT: nevermind, just got the working copy yay! thanks sidneyyoung

etenia

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, used an other one (clean) and it workes (so far so good). I just beat the bomb bos
biggrin.gif
thanks

Edit: second bos (wich froze the last time), still not freezing. Thanks for the tip. I will delete the bad dump

ensis

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody!

How can I see what dump I'm using? There's a specific program?

Where can I find different dump of the same rom?

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still cannot get Cooking Mama or Need for Speed to work. Can someone please help? I've verified that I am using clean/good dumps. Cooking Mama works if I patch it, I'd like to make sure I'm not doing something wrong though.

ahsan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm thinking about getting a few Supercard DS's and i'm either gonna get them from Bamboogaming.com or Gameyeeeah.com. I don't know much about either of the two sellers, (apart from the fact they are both CHEAP) and i just want to know if they are reputable or have good customer service.

Has anyone ever previously bought from Gameyeeeah.com, and if so, were they good to work with?
And do you know roughly what the shipping cost would be for a Supercard DS to the UK?

I've also heard a few good things about Bamboogaming.com, but apparently thier shipping takes forever.

Can anyone recommend either of these two websites?

Thanx

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its good to hear about Megaman, the problem that it had with the slot 2 supercards was after playing it and turning it off the supercard became non responsive, im glad it works on this one. And I dont really mind about Animal Crossing slow downs as i have the original anyway.
Now i really cant wait for my 1GB card and Supercard DS to ship, it seems as though its taking forever. Thanks for all the info guys.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about getting a few Supercard DS's and i'm either gonna get them from Bamboogaming.com or Gameyeeeah.com. I don't know much about either of the two sellers, (apart from the fact they are both CHEAP) and i just want to know if they are reputable or have good customer service.

Has anyone ever previously bought from Gameyeeeah.com, and if so, were they good to work with?
And do you know roughly what the shipping cost would be for a Supercard DS to the UK?

I've also heard a few good things about Bamboogaming.com, but apparently thier shipping takes forever.

Can anyone recommend either of these two websites?

Thanx
Read through this thread (link). Gives opinions on their prices/shipping/shipping time/customer service/etc.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have supercard ds with a sandisk 1GB micro sd (normal, not high speed).

No slow downs, exept Animal Crossing seems to play a little bit slower (compared to my sisters animal crossing, wich is original).

Till now only Super Mario 64 does not work. When picking up the star from the very first bos, the game freezes. Anyone else having this problem?

How does Portrait of Ruin work for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...