New Super Mario Maker 2 update adds Link as a playable character, along with the Master Sword

In an unexpected content update, Link, from The Legend of Zelda, joins in on the platforming fun in Super Mario Maker 2. More content is also on the way, including Spike, who can toss projectiles, tall Pokeys, frozen coins, which are blocks with coins inside that thaw with fire, P block, a Ninji speedrun mode, and dash blocks (exclusive to the Super Mario 3D World stages). The Master Sword will also be added as a new powerup, which will turn Mario into Link, complete with sword-swinging, shield-using, and even bomb-tossing. This new update will go live on December 5th, free to all Super Mario Maker 2 players.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I gotta admit, that Master Sword update is pretty cool! It's a lot better than the amiibo costumes. If they add some more in, I might actually buy the game, lol. Samus and Kirby for the NES, Star Fox/Falco and Ness for the SNES!

frecklebars

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
freckleskies.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I gotta admit, that Master Sword update is pretty cool! It's a lot better than the amiibo costumes. If they add some more in, I might actually buy the game, lol. Samus and Kirby for the NES, Star Fox/Falco and Ness for the SNES!
what if they add kirby with the ability to actually absorb the enemies in mario? it'd make for such a fun kirby maker!

Reactions: Deleted User

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo putting out actually interesting updates for once?!?!? Lol, in all seriousness this looks dope af though, the only thing is I'd hate to lose super jump in the 3D World levels lmao

Reactions: Deleted User

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Zelda content is nice but I am more Hyped for the Speedrun Mode, complete with Ghost Data to race against. And the best part: The Levels are actually made by Nintendo <3
More official content yeah!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt