Gaming New super mario bros

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My wii has a wikey hard modded in it and I want to play New super mario bros. It is asking me to perform system update to play. Is it ok to perform the update or are there any implications ?

Thanks in advance

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you could patch the iso with wiibrickblocker and burn a new copy
that will remove the update from the disk.

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have watched a video on you tube on how to get Priiloader. I made a hacks.ini file and saved it with the relevant code in for my wii system. But it does not show you how to get that onto my wii. I guess I save the hacks.ini file to the root of my sd card but then what. Can anyone help me please ?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
philipcooper said:
bowser said:

Even if it is hard modded ?

Since all hardware mods only modify the drive, or make the Wii think they are the drive, they all have no effect on the firmware. Well if the system menu would check for modchips and brick if it finds one, then it would have an effect, but this not happening.

Anyways, use a loader(Gecko OS or NeoGamma) to play your games, or figure out how to use priiloader with skip disc updates block and how to install IOS manually then.

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you help me on how to get priiloader on my wii ? I have watched a youtube guide but it only tells me how to make the hack file and not how to get it on the wii.

Also I have read if I have installed bootmii to boot 2 that I do not need priiloader. Is this true. Just want to get this game working.

I am using this guide to help me get priiloader on my wii but it says select Trucha Bug Restorer application in homebrew channel. I have not got this in my homebrew channel. Do I need to get this first now then follow guide to get priiloader ?

http://adewii.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/how...herorusbloader/

Any help appreciated.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
philipcooper said:
Can you help me on how to get priiloader on my wii ? I have watched a youtube guide but it only tells me how to make the hack file and not how to get it on the wii.

Also I have read if I have installed bootmii to boot 2 that I do not need priiloader. Is this true. Just want to get this game working.

I am using this guide to help me get priiloader on my wii but it says select Trucha Bug Restorer application in homebrew channel. I have not got this in my homebrew channel. Do I need to get this first now then follow guide to get priiloader ?

http://adewii.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/how...herorusbloader/

Any help appreciated.

If you are on 3.2 you can directly try the priiloader installer, either it will work or not, but not brick. But first of all, you say you have BootMii installed to boot2? Then create a backup of your nand before doing anything else.

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for reply. I am on 4.0. I have created a back up of my nand with BootMii. As I cannot try the priiloader installer as I am on version 4.0 what method do I have to take ?

From what I have read I need Trucha Bug Restorer application in my homebrew channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over