(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioMadness said:
CrimsoniteX said:
MarioMadness said:
i can think of well better games that still don't work properly such as COD3 etc lol

it shows how poor of a console we actually own when Nintendo's big holiday title is a 90s scrolling platformer lol

hate2.gif

Anyone who owns JUST a Wii is either poor or kidding themselves, I think that goes without saying...

+1 lol

its a gimmick not a true gaming device but hey lol PS3 FTW
tongue.gif

Hey, shut the fuck up, we don't need your useless posts. Go circle jerk to your PS3's else where. Yeah, this post was a little pointless, boo hoo.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
MarioMadness said:
CrimsoniteX said:
MarioMadness said:
i can think of well better games that still don't work properly such as COD3 etc lol

it shows how poor of a console we actually own when Nintendo's big holiday title is a 90s scrolling platformer lol

hate2.gif

Anyone who owns JUST a Wii is either poor or kidding themselves, I think that goes without saying...

+1 lol

tongue.gif

Hey, shut the fuck up, we don't need your useless posts. Go circle jerk to your PS3's else where. Yeah, this post was a little pointless, boo hoo.

I'm going to venture a guess here and say you only own a Wii?

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Twiser said:
Got the game to work but now it hangs about playing 10 mins
frown.gif

HBC -> Gecko192b -> unpatched NSMB ( codes SMNP01.dol inc)

What can be wrong?

the patched wont boot or anything, and this one let me play just some mins...

hmm frustrating
wacko.gif

You need to use the SMNP01.GCT file on page 1 not the SMNP01.DOL. The dol will not help you the way you are trying to load it.
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimsoniteX said:
Guild McCommunist said:
MarioMadness said:
CrimsoniteX said:
MarioMadness said:

hate2.gif

+1 lol

tongue.gif

Hey, I don't care. This isn't the place for discussing. Go cry about it somewhere, stop posting in an already overburdened thread. All systems have their pros and cons; opinion on one system or another is purely opinion.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Guild McCommunist said:
MarioMadness said:
CrimsoniteX said:

+1 lol

tongue.gif

Hey, I don't care. This isn't the place for discussing. Go cry about it somewhere, stop posting in an already overburdened thread. All systems have their pros and cons; opinion on one system or another is purely opinion.

I'm crying about what? Your the one who seems interested in "posting in an already overburdened thread". Fact, nobody was saying anything negative until you showed up.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimsoniteX said:
I'm crying about what? Your the one who seems interested in "posting in an already overburdened thread". Fact, nobody was saying anything negative until you showed up.

Lol, despite you're the fact saying that Wii owners are poor well before I actually said anything? All my previous posts were related to the topic. If you like your PS3 or 360, fine with you. Don't bring it to a completely different discussion thread. You're just making a fool out of yourself trying to put the blame on me when you have absolutely no defense to saying such idiotic and useless statements. I guess I'll go blame Blue-K since none of the "flame" posts here started until he posted the topic. That's great logic!

On topic, @booklive, with uLoader or NeoGamma?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
booklive101 said:
Using softmod with uLoader and rev15 and it boots up
only thing that suck is rev15 causes error 001 on other games.
other games? you mean all games XD
(at least, that's what happened to me)

EDIT: You guys should tone down the pre-flame crap, you're going to chase the kids off with the console differences crap. Not to mentioned locked.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
D34DL1N3R said:
My results:

USB Loader GX via USB drive w/Hermes 222v4: Flawless
UBS Loader GX via DVD-R w/ Wanins 249 v15: Froze at the world 2 mini castle (or whatever it's called)
NeoGammar8b10 w/ Wanins 249 v15: Green screen regardless of settings
beta 10 already?
and yeah, that rev15 seemed a tad too soon, IMO.

Yup. Beta 10.
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175361

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CrimsoniteX said:
Guild McCommunist said:
CrimsoniteX said:
*insert other stuff here*
Well look at that, something negative. And who said that? You.

Guild McCommunist is an appreciated member on this forum. And he's been in this thread since the beginning (look, he has a comment on the first page).
Then you come along in a Wii thread, flaming Wii owners, and saying crap about Wii. And you come in at the 126th page and talk crap.

How is he the one interested in "posting in an already overburdened thread"?

And don't insult me about having a Wii, I had a 360 since launch.

And yes, the PS3 was a murder weapon.
/rant

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey!!!!
i hav rev15
how do i make nsmb work????
i cant do it...
i have ulader 3.1
but it crashes on a black screen!!
help pls!!!
^^
thx anyway ^^

xxquatroxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
New Super Mario Bros is finaly working with the dvd on a softmod without a chip / hardmod and without a external hardrive!

Is working with every backup / iso and on every Firmware!

So scrubbed versions are working!
Also fixed en patched versions are working.

you don't need to use a alternet dol.

and you don;t have to delete the update within the game

What do you need to get this working:

cios 38 rev 15
cios 222 v4 (for uloader 3.0)
uloader 3.1 (u need 3.1, lower doesn't work, remember, tho you are using this usb loader you dont need to have a external hdd)

any copy of New super mario bros works.

here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ndzmjwazz (i used this download on a PAL wii edition i dont know about NTSC editions)

order of installation:

first install cios 38 rev 15 and then install cios 222 v4. Then reboot your wii and start through HBC the uloader 3.1.
Once you've started uloader 3.1 press the 2 button on your wii mote to start the dvd function.

one the dvd function is started you can edit the config menu. click on config!
select cios 249 en click on OK! and start the game.

A lot of game fun folks!

and its about bloody f*cking time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
CrimsoniteX said:

Lol, despite you're the fact saying that Wii owners are poor well before I actually said anything? All my previous posts were related to the topic. If you like your PS3 or 360, fine with you. Don't bring it to a completely different discussion thread. You're just making a fool out of yourself trying to put the blame on me when you have absolutely no defense to saying such idiotic and useless statements. I guess I'll go blame Blue-K since none of the "flame" posts here started until he posted the topic. That's great logic!

On topic, @booklive, with uLoader or NeoGamma?

Back off topic, I didn't say Wii owners are poor. I have a Wii. I also have a 360 and PS3. Not trying to brag, just trying to dismiss the assumption you have of me being a fanboy. It doesn't take away from the fact that what I said is true. If you only own a Wii, you either cannot afford another console (nothing wrong with that), or you mistakenly believe that the Wii is best for hardcore gaming. It may not be what you want to hear, but it is irrefutably true nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, and I do not regret buying it. It has it's place, unfortunately (this generation at least) that is not as a real competitor for the PC, 360, or PS3. I'm pretty sure Nintendo said the same thing at one point or another.

I didn't mean any harm by my original statement, I don't think anyone could argue that DID mean harm by this statement:
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Nov 14 2009, 07:15 PM)
Hey, shut the fuck up, we don't need your useless posts. Go circle jerk to your PS3's else where.

YayMii, you have no idea what your talking about, please stay out of things that are not your business.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CrimsoniteX said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Hey, shut the fuck up, we don't need your useless posts. Go circle jerk to your PS3's else where.
YayMii, you have no idea what your talking about, please stay out of things that are not your business.
1. Learn how to quote.
2. Yes I do. You're just one of those people that like to flame at people without knowing what is happening.
3. STFU N00B!

Back on topic: Anybody got it working in the disc channel?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omega_2 said:
Topic Status: DERAILED
Cause: Lack of Pie D:<
Seriously guys, PC FTW.
1. Correct.
2. I want pie (as long as it's not cowpie).
3. You're correct, except for one thing: Gaming PCs are much more expensive.

BTW, Crimsonite: Guild McCommunist was just trying to shoo away the fanboys, and thought you were one of them due to your first statement.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Omega_2 said:
Topic Status: DERAILED
Cause: Lack of Pie D:<
Seriously guys, PC FTW.
1. Correct.
2. I want pie (as long as it's not cowpie).
3. You're correct, except for one thing: Gaming PCs are much more expensive.
1. "ALL ABOARD THE CUCKOO CHOO-CHOO!"
2. Banana Creme Pie.
3. My rig was only 1100 for all parts, minus mouse, keyboard and monitor, but received a lycosa for free, it is fine with it's 1.6TB in HDD's
[/derail(I hope)]

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
xxquatroxx said:
New Super Mario Bros is finaly working with the dvd on a softmod without a chip / hardmod and without a external hardrive!

Is working with every backup / iso and on every Firmware!

So scrubbed versions are working!
Also fixed en patched versions are working.

you don't need to use a alternet dol.

and you don;t have to delete the update within the game

What do you need to get this working:

cios 38 rev 15
cios 222 v4 (for uloader 3.0)
uloader 3.1 (u need 3.1, lower doesn't work, remember, tho you are using this usb loader you dont need to have a external hdd)

any copy of New super mario bros works.

here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ndzmjwazz (i used this download on a PAL wii edition i dont know about NTSC editions)

order of installation:

first install cios 38 rev 15 and then install cios 222 v4. Then reboot your wii and start through HBC the uloader 3.1.
Once you've started uloader 3.1 press the 2 button on your wii mote to start the dvd function.

one the dvd function is started you can edit the config menu. click on config!
select cios 249 en click on OK! and start the game.

A lot of game fun folks!

and its about bloody f*cking time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just an updated beta uloader made to work with SMB. And I don't really want to install rev15 because it's incompatible with neogamma.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
BTW, Crimsonite: Guild McCommunist was just trying to shoo away the fanboys, and thought you were one of them due to your first statement.

If that's the case then I apologize to you Guild McCommunist, I hate fan boys just as much as the next stable guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: