Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BBking83 said:
ChoroQ said:
Well.. just a short question: how do you save? it's autosave sistem or manual? I've tried just few minutes and, in map menu, i've seen only the possibility to save "You can start from a save point just once". So.. what??
I though you pressed "+" and the pause/menu comes up and you quick save from there??

Dunno, find out in a couple of minutes!!
biggrin.gif

Yep thats right.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yumdoritos said:
Is there any fix for DVD loader or cIOScorp users? Because there's still a large chunk of the population here that is still on DVD loading.

You USB bastards can burn in hell!

So since you do not want to move onto the advancements being made in the wii scene, everyone should stop what they are doing and do what you need? Give me a break. Im sure you have a horse and buggy instead of a car as well, since that worked before, why change to something that needs GAS!

Honestly, just move up to the big boy setups like everyone else has. I bet you waste more time burning and swapping discs then it would take to get a job and purchase a 1TB hdd.

h1web

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help, I've followed this tutorial throughly and have double checked several times to ensure I am doing this correctly. I have a Wiikey 2 and it's softmod (not sure if there's a confliction there or anything but I hear it was perfectly fine to modchip and softmod, I downgraded to 3.2U awhile back and then today used wananikos 4.1 updater and installed everything it had to install and I installed rev 14 for Neogamma which it said it needed. Upon running Neogamma R8 beta 7 I insert the disc and it reads and shows what looks to be game id and other information but as it appears the game is loading it turns into a black screen and does not change, no green flashes or whatever as I've heard other people say just straight black screen.

So far I've done...

1) patched the game using the said method in the original post
2) installed DOT-IOS and selected IOS60 which it said was for 4.0/4.1 which I think I have because I used the wananikos 4.1 updater
3) insert disc, load NeoGamma and select play dvd and loads into a black screen

I've tried this with a unmodified copy, a pre-modified copy and a modified copy I patched myself and none work. Using DVD-R which has never failed me before on my wiikey 2 but this is my first time trying to use tools like Neogamma to run a game from disc. I'd try other methods but I don't have a large enough external storage device which I apparently need. If someone can help I'd appreciate it to point me in the right direction and maybe correct something I'm doing wrong, thanks.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I assume that NeoGamma is only loadable via the HBC correct? YOu can not get it to auto start dircetly via BannerBomb leaving no traces behind - like you can snes9x?

As for Wii Flow - I assume you have to install the wad file (using wad manager) to create the channel and then place the updated dol file with the fix for the game in the apps\wiiflow dircetory on the SD card?

Would it be even possible to make a NeoGamma boot.dol file that can load directly off of SD card with absolutely no other hombrew installed at all using bannerbomb only to start it - exactly like you can do with snes9x?

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
PainToad said:
Burning now....22min drum roll.
Works perfect, WiiKey from normal Disc Channel (PAL)

So all you guys saying it doesn't work with Disc Channel under WiiKey, Your bloody noobs and go buy the game.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
xxxacexxx said:
h1web select 002 fix in neogamma config screen

QUOTE(buffdog @ Nov 10 2009, 10:39 AM) usb cardreader,usbcard,wbfsmanager neo gamma r7 and it work so di this if disc dont work

What are you both saying? Please refer to the first page of this topic for clarification...

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PainToad said:
PainToad said:
Burning now....22min drum roll.

So all you guys saying it doesn't work with Disc Channel under WiiKey, Your bloody noobs and go buy the game.
did you play it for 15 minutes yet??

...no0b *sigh...

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
@PainToad: Would you be so kind to explain how you got it running via DiscChannel on Wiikey1? Would love to know that as I can't get it to work. Wantred to try this NeoGamma tool via HBC but it says "You are not using IOS249. If you know what you are doing ok, @all others: Install a cIOS.Press any button to continue". Any help would be deeply appreciated!

NoFate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
just a quick question , i now have on my wii 3.4 /wiikey2, the game is running fine using neogamma.
i have cios249 rev 14 installed... all is working fine from neogamma

but if i want to start the game from the channel menu , i need to install ios53 with trucha , right?

If i install ios 53 , do i have 2 ios installed on my system?? of will it update my cios249???

is it advisable to do this with 3.4 running??

Thnx in advance!!!

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
DukeDizko said:
@PainToad: Would you be so kind to explain how you got it running via DiscChannel on Wiikey1? Would love to know that as I can't get it to work. Wantred to try this NeoGamma tool via HBC but it says "You are not using IOS249. If you know what you are doing ok, @all others: Install a cIOS.Press any button to continue". Any help would be deeply appreciated!
Exactly as the first post says.

1. Patched ISO
2. Updated IOS53 to latest and patch with Trucha bug (both from in DOP-IOS)
3. Didn't need to Trucha patch my system menu (IOS60) as it must have already been done from when I updated to 4.0 manually
4. Boot from Disc Channel
5. Win

Akaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"PAINTOAD" YES CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE IT WORK,I GOT YAOSM AND ONLY WORK FOR ABOUT COUPLE OF MIN.AND WHAN I CHANGE THE MAIN DOL ERROR IMMEDIATELY WHEN I PUT THE DISK IN WII. SO PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN ???!1!!!?????

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PainToad said:
DukeDizko said:
Exactly as the first post says.

1. Patched ISO
2. Updated IOS53 to latest and patch with Trucha bug (both from in DOP-IOS)
3. Didn't need to Trucha patch my system menu (IOS60) as it must have already been done from when I updated to 4.0 manually
4. Boot from Disc Channel
5. Win
i dont use a modchip (i prefer usb loader)
but anyway, thnx for sharing m8!

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Momdate said:
Yep thats right.
Yep. But the annoying thing is, is that you can only do it on the map and you have to go back to the title screen...

PainToad said:
QUOTE(PainToad @ Nov 10 2009, 09:18 AM) Burning now....22min drum roll.

Wow. Clap, clap.

I haven't tried the patched main.dol yet as I hadn't heard of it when I burnt the DVD last night. It probably will work though, seeing as it's working on USB loader.

I just thought that seeing as GWP coudln't find it (#001 error) and the patched main.dol was a fix for USB loaders, it wouldn't fix the Wiikey issue.

BTW, I know that was semi directed at me.

NoFate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
NoFate said:
just a quick question , i now have on my wii 3.4 /wiikey2, the game is running fine using neogamma.
i have cios249 rev 14 installed... all is working fine from neogamma

but if i want to start the game from the channel menu , i need to install ios53 with trucha , right?

If i install ios 53 , do i have 2 ios installed on my system?? of will it update my cios249???

is it advisable to do this with 3.4 running??

Thnx in advance!!!

painload, can you answer my question? i am kinde new to all this.. i am verry satsfied if i am correct about this , so i am up to date after reading all day
smile.gif

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BBking83 said:
Momdate said:
Yep thats right.
Yep. But the annoying thing is, is that you can only do it on the map and you have to go back to the title screen...

PainToad said:
QUOTE(PainToad @ Nov 10 2009, 09:18 AM) Burning now....22min drum roll.

Wow. Clap, clap.

I haven't tried the patched main.dol yet as I hadn't heard of it when I burnt the DVD last night. It probably will work though, seeing as it's working on USB loader.

I just thought that seeing as GWP coudln't find it (#001 error) and the patched main.dol was a fix for USB loaders, it wouldn't fix the Wiikey issue.

BTW, I know that was semi directed at me.

In my case its running everywhere except in Usbloader GX. (options are made)
In neogamma everything runs fine.Strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh