darkgunsou86

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
rontonimo said:
So that would be a better way to run the game anyway. what was the problem with the softmod? Eventually the chip will be out of date.

although loading from the usb storage is better, i prefer a permanent storage by burning to a disc so that i don't have to worry about losing the game if the storage goes kaput. and it's far easier and convenient to just put the disc in and play.

QUOTE(thchang @ Dec 5 2009, 03:59 PM) i have one wii that has softmod + wiikey mod on D2A
but no matter what i try
it kept saying "no disc" error

any help??

(i.e works on all other wiis)

yeah. i have the same problem. other wiis can play resident evil darkside chronicles but i can't. but most of them can't play NSMB. you would have to use the usb loaders to play them. i really don't know what's the problem. maybe it's the modchip. have u updated it to 1.9s?

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it up and running without really messing with softmod stuff

Wii has a wiikey V1... not sure where the update is, 4.0 maybe? Whatever mariokart came with, that's the last time I updated from a disc.

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

Got these files and put them on my SD card. The ONLY thing I installed is the homebrew channel. I didn't run bootmii or any of that stuff. I downloaded the latest neogamma beta and put it on the card. I burned the unpatched game and load it in neogamma... works perfectly.

Chibicon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm...

This works fine for me via the disc loader. But, trying to run it from NeoGamma reboots the Wii.

Why? I use cIOSCORP if that matters.

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkgunsou86 said:
I have a d2ckey chipped wii with 4.1u and homebrew channel with cios rev 15 installed. i can't run the patched disc through the disc channel. it says unable to read disc. i tried using geckoos 1.9.3 with the cheats, neogammar8beta15 with the patch with the patched and unpatched discs but both says no DVD. i'm stumped. other older backups works just fine. just nsmb, taiko no tatsujin 2 and resident evil darkside chronicles. all 3 discs couldn't be detected by my wii. this is a weird problem as it is not DRE but the disc are not recognised at all. does anyone have any idea? i don't think the modchip is the problem as older games works just fine. i tried the softmod method but it proved fruitless. now i'm trying to load the wbfs through usb loaders.hope it works as it is the final straw.

Yeah.......me too..... softmodded and tried every possible combination and its a no go. Before I softmodded, my drivekey would atleast let it show up in the disc channel. Now I get nothing no matter what, just a green screen an then the usual reset. and no, the usb loader probally wont work either if you have my luck. LOL

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ole jason said:
I got it up and running without really messing with softmod stuff

Wii has a wiikey V1... not sure where the update is, 4.0 maybe? Whatever mariokart came with, that's the last time I updated from a disc.

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

Got these files and put them on my SD card. The ONLY thing I installed is the homebrew channel. I didn't run bootmii or any of that stuff. I downloaded the latest neogamma beta and put it on the card. I burned the unpatched game and load it in neogamma... works perfectly.

Hey man..........I think you SOFTMODDED your wii. Its called denial

dEnA

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anywhere a torrent for a patched nsmw that fits directly on a 1GB usb stick ?

I have a wiikey2, but got tired of waiting, and installed neogamma beta 15, and updated my cIOS, works instantly (or well, after I did as told, and put the required files on SD:/NeoGamma.)

Only problem is, the wii "crashes", if the dvd is in before neogamma is loaded, tells me that a problem occured, yeah, I know, if i downloaded a unpatched version it probably wouldn't do that, but I would want to have it on my stick without having to do all the patching.

Spank you..

aziraphale85

Trophies
XP
Country
darkgunsou86 said:
I have a d2ckey chipped wii with 4.1u and homebrew channel with cios rev 15 installed. i can't run the patched disc through the disc channel. it says unable to read disc. i tried using geckoos 1.9.3 with the cheats, neogammar8beta15 with the patch with the patched and unpatched discs but both says no DVD. i'm stumped. other older backups works just fine. just nsmb, taiko no tatsujin 2 and resident evil darkside chronicles. all 3 discs couldn't be detected by my wii. this is a weird problem as it is not DRE but the disc are not recognised at all. does anyone have any idea? i don't think the modchip is the problem as older games works just fine. i tried the softmod method but it proved fruitless. now i'm trying to load the wbfs through usb loaders.hope it works as it is the final straw.

dude i have the SAME PROBLEM!!! is there any kind soul out there that could enlighten us on how to fix it? Or is loading the iso from a hard drive the only alternative???

really appreciate if anyone could help.

thanks much.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cios38 rev 15 maybe your problem, im not positive as i never installed 15 as it was not a very good release. revert back to cios38rev14 and post back. all of those games run fine for me, softmod only

4.1u
Neogamma R7 (autoboot channel)
cIOS38rev14

aziraphale85

Trophies
XP
Country
VashTS said:
cios38 rev 15 maybe your problem, im not positive as i never installed 15 as it was not a very good release. revert back to cios38rev14 and post back. all of those games run fine for me, softmod only

4.1u
Neogamma R7 (autoboot channel)
cIOS38rev14

sorry i forgot to add that I am at cios 38 rev 14...could it be some other cios that needs installing? system 4.0u by the way.

acs236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prior to this game, the only softmodding I had done was to install the Homebrew channel.

I was a d2ckey equipped Wii. I followed the "Modify 4.2" of the pinned thread above. I then patched the ntsc iso with the second patch that was released.

I am able to play the game with Neogamma just fine.

I note that if I tried to patch the iso with brickblocker, it doesn't work. I get an error when I put the disk in. But patched with the just the NSMB patch, it works fine.

When I put the disk in it shows that it wants to perform an update, but Neogamma bypasses that.

I'm not sure I'll be able to help any of you who are having problems with d2ckey, but if you want more detail on anything I did, you can PM me and I'll answer as best I can.

darkgunsou86 said:

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
@taktularCBo: Nice! Do you know if it will be compatible with coming BCA code titles too or is it "just" a fix for NSMB ?

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
fryguy said:
@taktularCBo: Nice! Do you know if it will be compatible with coming BCA code titles too or is it "just" a fix for NSMB ?

yea, as soon as the Program for putting the BCA Code "inside" the ISO(at the end of the ISO, so it doesn't effect or harm the ISO in any way) will get released , it will work with all Games with this protection. But I suppose this Program for Wiikey 2/DrivKey will not come this year.

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look, I don't mean to sound like a drooling tool, but.....

I read on another forum that there may be an update for both wiikey 1 and 2. Any of you clever fucks know if this is true? Rumors to that effect? I am an old wiikey vet, not yet moved on to this newfangled wiikey 2 that all you kids are talkin' about.

Hoping for an update for my dinosaur..... Anyone????

LaymanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not working for me still, on both Neogamma R7 and the newest one. Green screen, then the Wii resets.

When I start up Neo it says I have cios revision 13. But I have installed 14.

Do I have to uninstall 13 too? How do I do that?

Edit: Well I got that error to go away. Still restarts though.

I need IOS53, right? I could've sworn I installed it right, but at the bottom it says IOS 249.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck