creativ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys , nsbmw works great here are some details :

i have : cIOS rev 14 (waninkoko) and the cIOS from hermes rev 4
my wii system is 3.2E and i have a softmod no chip

i use the new configurable usb loader (cfg)
to play nsbmw (the best thing is, that i can use for that my usb stick in fat32 mode)
no problems , to geht nsbmw work with cfg
i only must set the 002 error fix in the game options to ''ON''

and all works fine

PS:
sorry for the bad english, as you can see on the right I come from Germany

oddgriffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Trying to play it on a 4.0U Wii, cIOS rev15 with NeoGamma R8 beta 7, no modchip.

Getting green screen and error, tried both patched and unpatched NTSC versions :/

Am I missing a IOS or something? I'm using a disc, have no big SDs or usb drives to test USB loader.
disk isn't gonna get it. you only need around 400 megs on the sd card, once you format it and copy the iso over to it. i would take your sd card you used to mod with and back up the contents onto your pc so you can get them back later, make sure the neogamma is installed as a channel and use that sd card. worked for me on my 4.0u softmod. although i don't know how that rev15 is working for you.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Trying to play it on a 4.0U Wii, cIOS rev15 with NeoGamma R8 beta 7, no modchip.

Getting green screen and error, tried both patched and unpatched NTSC versions :/

Am I missing a IOS or something? I'm using a disc, have no big SDs or usb drives to test USB loader.

Are you using Error 002 Fix?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
GameSoul said:
CockroachMan said:

There's no 002 fix option on the R8.. couldn't find it at least
unsure.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
GameSoul said:
CockroachMan said:

unsure.gif

Which version of the iso are you using the full iso or the fixed iso... I dont know which one to get and im also a softmod user w/o mod chip... i cant find a clear answer anywhere and I dont want to waste download time on a ISO that might be the wrong version
frown.gif

vertex67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the DRE after about 10 minutes with a wiinja deluxe modchip and no patches. If anyone is already running 4.2U and is prompted to do a system update upon disc insertion, go ahead, homebrew channel remains intact.

its almost as if Nintendo is giving us a 10 minute demo before DRE to prompt us to buy the game...

oddgriffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
CockroachMan said:
GameSoul said:
CockroachMan said:

unsure.gif

Which version of the iso are you using the full iso or the fixed iso... I dont know which one to get and im also a softmod user w/o mod chip... i cant find a clear answer anywhere and I dont want to waste download time on a ISO that might be the wrong version
frown.gif
the disk load method isn't working for about 99% of the softmodders out there. i had a hell of a time getting this game to play and i had no usb device to try. that's why i took my sd card i used to mod with , backed up the contents to my pc, installed neogamma as a channel with rev14, formatted the sd card and transferred the patched iso(alternate dol file) onto it with wbfs manager, put it into the wii and set the neogamma to load game from sd card.

greenarcher02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got it working for 35mins without errors.. i'll try tomorrow if i can play it for more than 1hr

New Super Mario Bros. Wii unpatched NTSC-U
3.2U
loaded from WBFS HDD
using
USB loader cfg47
with cIOS249rev15
and ocarina cheat codes (GCT file) made and uploaded by jakejm79 on page 138 of this thread....

can someone please test this for longer periods.. and put it on 1st page if it is working flawlessly... and other methods to make NTSC-U work (i think what's written there only works for PAL? tho i'm not sure, didn't try to edit the main.dol.... or at least confirm everything written there works on both PAL and NTSC-U versions...).. so that others can also make it work...

thanks...

Method67

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I fall into the following category:

For Disc-Loader Users (no ModChip, only cIOS)

I am getting the NTSC version of this game. I was wondering if I need to install the R8 neogamma beta or if the R7 will be sufficient to run the game.
Right now I'm running 4.0U.

Thanks in advance

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Method67 said:
I fall into the following category:

For Disc-Loader Users (no ModChip, only cIOS)

I am getting the NTSC version of this game. I was wondering if I need to install the R8 neogamma beta or if the R7 will be sufficient to run the game.
Right now I'm running 4.0U.

Thanks in advance

are you trying to run this game VIA a disc for from USB/SD? If you're trying to use the disc method I'd advise waiting for a Disc method tutorial. Im about 2 seconds away from making a thread catering only to disc loading users. 140 plus pages and I still haven't found a clear answer.

BRYAN4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you guys even gettin it to run?
I have Drivekey modchip,cIOS38 Rev14, Neogamma R8 and Gecko OS. WHen i load thru Gecko or Neogamma all i get is green screen and when i load thru disc channel it goes back to wii screen.

Edit: The game is NTSC-U

Edit2: Tried the Fixed ISO and no luck either

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FiveseveN said:
FiveseveN said:
Any new DISK related news, 143+ pages is harsh. I was wondering if anyone had some info on 4.2U Softmod. Non USB Loader. Looking for disk loaders.

Has anyone tried this on cIOSCORP v3.5?

This

It works perfectly from disK if you patch it or use a patching loader, it wont work from disC tho unless you have a modchip or use cIOSrev15 and uloader.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is a iso fix for the usa version with imagediff, (release ind)

if this works that will be the solution for only hardmodded wii's.
its looking not hard to make it for the europe version also i guess.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
FiveseveN said:
Any new DISK related news, 143+ pages is harsh. I was wondering if anyone had some info on 4.2U Softmod. Non USB Loader. Looking for disk loaders.

This

It works perfectly from disK if you patch it or use a patching loader, it wont work from disC tho unless you have a modchip or use cIOSrev15 and uloader.

WAIT!!! So you're saying that all I have to do is

a) Download the patched iso and burn

b) install cios v. 15

c) pop disc in and play with uloader

--------------------------------------------------

If thats the case may you please link me to uloader

oddgriffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
FiveseveN said:

This

b) install cios v. 15

i hope it works for you but when i installed it i got errors on all my backups that i was able to play before, so be prepared to reinstall v 14 if needed.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a hardmodded (D2Pro9 chip) 3.4U wii with HBC and Hackmii installed.I used the imagediff patch. The game at least loaded to install the first update. My system went from 3.4U to 4.1U. No problem there. HBC still there and loads apps fine. Then NSMB Wii wanted to do a second update. I figured that would be ok too. But, when it started to update, it informed me that it was going to remove any unauthorized modifications from my wii. Of course, I aborted that update. I don't want to lose HBC. Any way around this second update?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oddgriffin said:
LightyKD said:
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
FiveseveN said:

This

Actually I use cIOS Rev.8 which I always keep a backup of that on my SD card. I have no problems going back if need be. Just hopefully, installing cIOS Rev. 15 wot break my cioscorp. So with all of that said... is it really guaranteed that using rev 15 and uloader will totally work with the patched iso? Any settings I have to use in uloader?

b) install cios v. 15

i hope it works for you but when i installed it i got errors on all my backups that i was able to play before, so be prepared to reinstall v 14 if needed.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
FiveseveN said:

This

b) install cios v. 15

That has been the general consensus, but you can try it yourself to check, if you see that 8th tab at the top of the page that says "Search" and type uloader in the search box and then pick the 1st result it will bring you to the uloader thread with the most recent downloads, amazing huh.

lord_galathon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, the best way to make it work is a > 2Gb USB memory stick and uLoader. You can tweak the file ad-nauseam without coasting any DVD-Rs and as a bonus it loads up faster.

Instructions are right there on THE FIRST POST of the thread.

Using the PAL version on an NTSC console (granted, in 480p on a plasma so NTSC/PAL should be irrelevant).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:unsure::unsure::D:D:wub::D:D