Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The GameStop Managers' conference is taking place this week, which means that all sorts of GameStop employees are getting the scoop on titles that should be rolling out for the next few months. One of those titles is no-doubt New Super Mario Bros. Wii. While Nintendo didn't feel like mentioning anything in their official press release last night, we are hearing that the Big N confirmed a November release date to GameStop managers. Right now, that's the best release date news we can give you!

News Source: Nintendo Everything

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
That was to be expected. The European release date has been announced earlier: november 27th. I'd guess the US version will be released a week or so earlier.

canx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rock Raiyu said:
QUOTE said:
The GameStop Managers' conference is taking place this week, which means that all sorts of GameStop employees are getting the scoop on titles that should be rolling out for the next few months. One of those titles is no-doubt New Super Mario Bros. Wii. While Nintendo didn't feel like mentioning anything in their official press release last night, we are hearing that the Big N confirmed a November release date to GameStop managers. Right now, that's the best release date news we can give you!

News Source: Nintendo Everything

i loved it on the ds and will enjoy it on the wi but , my parents are selling the wii so :s yhea

(i love kingdom hearts too lol thats why i quoted it)

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it will sell less than expected, for two reasons:

1. Very simple graphics, so none of the graphic whores will get it
2. It is aimed at co-op play, but no online. Most people don't have four friends they can have over to play regularly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...