thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

I have a problem.
Today, I wanted to record my session, so I decided to use a CRT as I don't have a HD capture card.
The CRT supports PAL50, PAL60, NTSC and even NTSC50! But somehow displays a black screen, but sound is playing. I have the version I got with Wii U USB Helper.

If you just go to vWii, the menu and launching VC games there, it's fine. (Haven't tested a disc though)
Before anyone says: "Why you just don't use vWii or Wii?"
My HDD is connected to my PC and is for use with PS2 and PC. It's also required to connect it to the USB port on the back of the Wii U. It also has a power supply which I can't reach from there.

On the HDTV with HDMI, the game is working fine.
What is the issue?

Thanks in advance.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, I wanted to record my session, so I decided to use a CRT as I don't have a HD capture card.
The CRT supports PAL50, PAL60, NTSC and even NTSC50! But somehow displays a black screen, but sound is playing. I have the version I got with Wii U USB Helper.
The EUR Wii VC version of SMB Wii follows whatever setting I configure in the WiiU TV settings. It displays fine on my TV. If you're having trouble with this particular title, but not the Wii menu, it's probably because the game is the EUR version.

Reactions: LittleFlame

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The EUR Wii VC version of SMB Wii follows whatever setting I configure in the WiiU TV settings. It displays fine on my TV. If you're having trouble with this particular title, but not the Wii menu, it's probably because the game is the EUR version.

It works when I use the 576i setting!
Thanks!

Reactions: nexusmtz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE