New Super Mario Bros. Save Game anyone

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by C.S.I., Mar 12, 2010.

Mar 12, 2010
  1. C.S.I.
    OP

Member C.S.I. GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hi All, Not sure this is the right spot, can anyone upload a save game of the above, that I can import into my sofmodded Wii for my kids birthday.

He has maxed the game on a girlfriends system, but there no way to get it (the save file) off. (Hers isnt modded). Is there ??

Its a PAL Version if that matters.

Cheers, Alan

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
  3. terminal_illness

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    i could give you mine but im not sure you could install it because like you said some saves you just cannot rip or install without moddage.

so my advice to you is as follows.

1. get bannerbomb
    2. get savegame manager gx
    3. make sure you have a save file already created using the wii to write over.
    4. launch said manager using said bannerbomb.
    5. install a savefile.
    6. delete bannerbomb and save game manager afterwards.

i can give you mine fully completed here. http://www.mediafire.com/?zwgjoymadgy
    just put this in the root of the card and point save game manager gx at that folder in the custom path settings
    it is a pal save (even tho i am in canada)

4. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    You should be able to copy it to SD card, then copy it back to another Wii.

This doesn't work with all games though. Just give it a try. If it doesn't work try a different method, as mentioned above.

Or you could load the game up with cheats, using ocarina, gecko os, or the ones built into usb loaders, make a save, then remove the cheats. (Just throwing another suggestion out there)

5. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    fyi, u can make a custom save from scratch for any region using tanooki (gives u options to set lives, worlds completed, number of each item u have in stock, etc.), u can even convert saves from one region to the other

I'm not sure if NSMW is one of the games that has save file copy protection, if it does not, u can just copy the girlfriends save from the data management page (even though her wii isn't modded)

@terminal_illness, u were very helpful to the OP, but I think u mis-read his post, his wii is already hacked, his gf's wii isn't, and he wants to get the save from the gf's wii to his wii

6. C.S.I.
    OP

Australia
    Thanks All,

Will see how I go with the savefile from terminal_illness.

Cheers.

Edit: Worked a treat terminal_illness. Used your savegame and savegame manager gx.

7. C.S.I.
    OP

Australia
    Had a closer look today, and you can simply copy the savegame from the SD Menu (at least in 4.2E). Duh.