New Super Mario Bros Omega

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dark Bowser, Sep 29, 2010.

Sep 29, 2010

New Super Mario Bros Omega by Dark Bowser at 2:19 AM (6,291 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. Dark Bowser
    OP

Newcomer Dark Bowser Newbie

United States
    I found this web page and I love the ideas they have, PLEASE USE AS MUCH OF THE IDEAS AS POSSIBLE!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Omega

dont just edit stuff, add new things, like new bosses, new sprites, new power ups, new movie clips even! This isn't Edited New Super Mario Bros, its NewER Super Mario Bros. Wii.People are not going to use some remade game that they can make themselves with Reggie, I've seen the trailers, wrap around levels, replaced music, blablablablablablah. We need some thing more fun, not harder. In the link above they plan to use enemies from other games and power ups related to the original ones. I would be glad to help this project become what it needs to be, although I will only contribute ideas. Idea #1 has just been said. to bad its too late, maybe another game I suppose, mayby not, who am I kidding, of course not, just some Ideas.P.S.: I didn't make this site.
    New Enemy: Bomba Troopa

2. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    Can I... be an admin?

3. Omega191

Newcomer Omega191 Advanced Member

United States
    Hey, Omega here. You cannot claim that this is Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii's successor, because 1) It's not 2) You are not on the Newer team 3) Newer isn't even out yet.

With lot's of love,

Omega.

PS: I am honoured that you named the mod after me.

4. Dark Bowser
    OP

United States
    @Omega191 and SFenton:

Do whatever you want, just an idea. [​IMG]

P.S. I will be posting ideas from time to time. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. megazig

Member megazig SU

United States
    please list your area of expertise Dark Bowser.

hard to get people to join you if you don't bring anything to the table.

mostly I mean, if/since you can't do asm hacks, why would people join you on this project that will NEVER be finished or good

6. ShinyLatios

Member ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Netherlands
    this would be awesome, never gonna see it happen though...

7. derrace

Newcomer derrace Member

some pretty nice ideas there.

Koopa with bomba shell. Interesting.

8. dn_angel000

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    Well from what I could remember of the original 3 games 4 the NES they were both challenging in there own right alone I mea DAMN!! Also take a look at the New Super Mario Bros. 3 game 4 the DS screenshot wise that's bad ass!!!

9. diddy81

Member diddy81 Wii Theme Team

United Kingdom
    its a fanfiction site there is nobody working on that game
    and to add all that stuff is a very tall order to make the 3d models get them showing in game
    and make them work right would be extremely difficult
    considering theres no easy way to even edit the world map yet

10. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    i dont see any proof that even the slightest bit of work has been done on this game. a few photoshopped images and some ideas dont make it a game, or even a remote possibility.

11. DukeDizko

Member DukeDizko GBAtemp Regular

Wow! Would anyone pleae tell me something about this site he linked to? I mean wtf, it was weird and hilarious, they are talking about non-existing games and even hardware "Nintendo VR"" Those Weirdos have waaaay too much time as it seems... I hate it!

12. mysticwaterfall

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    It would be nice if at least one of these revisions of NSMB could be released before somebody announces another one. There must be a dozen by now.

EDIT: Okay, that was just a bizarre. A whole website of fake Nintendo games and systems. WTH.

13. Dark Bowser
    OP

United States
    This Game is not real, these are just some ideas.

Found it on a website and thought it would be pretty cool to share with Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii, but since they are so far ahead and they are not taking ideas anymore, I made a new thread to show others. I agree this is nowhere near becoming a reality, they are just some ideas. [​IMG] That site is actually made by hundreds of people, so at least its not only one person wasting their life. [​IMG]

14. Pop006

Member Pop006 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It's not that Newer isn't taking ideas anymore, more that we have what we need to finish our game, now we just need to finish it. I'm sure we will still think up some new ideas and things before all is said and done but some (many) of them ideas on that forum are just bad. I would vote NO to many of their ideas (personally) even if we were capable of implementing them, many we are, many we are not.

We will, however, have more then enough major changes to things that satisfies every member on our team. But really there only 'needs' to be a couple changes, retail New Super Mario Bros Wii is a very fun and awesome game, with a load of content barely touched. If you can't make an awesome level, or game, out of what retail has to offer, you are not trying hard enough.

15. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    As admin, I must know, are you rafy?

16. thchang

Member thchang GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wow
    I cannot wait anymore