ROM Hack New Super Mario Bros. 2 NTR Plugin (Release)

Coolgeigei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work for 11.8? I tried everything + tried every region even though im sure its USA to be on the safe side. no green flash, other plugins work fine though.

most up to date luma and bootntr

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work for 11.8? I tried everything + tried every region even though im sure its USA to be on the safe side. no green flash, other plugins work fine though.

Should work. I'm on 11.8, US region, latest luma and bootntr. I know this sounds silly but double check you put it in the right section of the SD card and the file is correct. Sometimes after a while of not downloading CIAs I sometimes forget how to do it and mess it up lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait jk lol I thought this was for the MK7 plugin. I have the same problem, couldn't ever get this one to work.

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

This plugin is Region Free and works on the latest firmware/version. However, it doesn't work on gold/special editions of the game. Make sure you're using the standard version of the game and using the correct Title ID.

Should work. I'm on 11.8, US region, latest luma and bootntr. I know this sounds silly but double check you put it in the right section of the SD card and the file is correct. Sometimes after a while of not downloading CIAs I sometimes forget how to do it and mess it up lol

wait jk lol I thought this was for the MK7 plugin. I have the same problem, couldn't ever get this one to work.

Shit, I finally solved why it doesn't work :/. When I uploaded the the plugin the extension changed from .plg to .s.Plugin.

I'll have to reupload the plg with the correct extension.

Sorry...

Update: https://github.com/NintendoGamer28/New-Super-Mario-Bros.-2-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/v7.0

Please test this for me please, and I'll test myself too :)

Last edited by Deleted member 411764,

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This plugin is Region Free and works on the latest firmware/version. However, it doesn't work on gold/special editions of the game. Make sure you're using the standard version of the game and using the correct Title ID.

Shit, I finally solved why it doesn't work :/. When I uploaded the the plugin the extension changed from .plg to .s.Plugin.

I'll have to reupload the plg with the correct extension.

Sorry...

Update: https://github.com/NintendoGamer28/New-Super-Mario-Bros.-2-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/v7.0

Please test this for me please, and I'll test myself too :)

Works for me!

simalexander3009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the opening post you said there is an infinite lives code can you please tell me where it is because I can't find it. The only thing code that I found close to it was the life modifier code but I have no idea how use that code because there no note explaining how use it. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the opening post you said there is an infinite lives code can you please tell me where it is because I can't find it. The only thing code that I found close to it was the life modifier code but I have no idea how use that code because there no note explaining how use it. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply.

The life modifier is the infinite lives only rephrased and I believe that code is broken in ctrpf. It's been a while since I coded on the 3DS, so i'll try to fix it when I have time.

FilmNetwork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason When I launch New super Mario bros 2 I dont see the green flash I have bootntr selector 3.6

For some reason I dont see green flash any help

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason When I launch New super Mario bros 2 I dont see the green flash I have bootntr selector 3.6

For some reason I dont see green flash any help

Ensure you're using the normal version of New Super Mario Bros 2, not the special

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1