New Super Mario Bros. 2 NTR Plugin (Release)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by NintendoGamer28, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Genevieve

Genevieve Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2018
    United States
    Yeah all of them work except for this one

2. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    if the folders are correct then your game probably is not from the same region as the plugin, double check your game's title id

3. Coolgeigei

Coolgeigei Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2016
    United States
    does this work for 11.8? I tried everything + tried every region even though im sure its USA to be on the safe side. no green flash, other plugins work fine though.

most up to date luma and bootntr

4. Genevieve

Genevieve Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2018
    United States
    Should work. I'm on 11.8, US region, latest luma and bootntr. I know this sounds silly but double check you put it in the right section of the SD card and the file is correct. Sometimes after a while of not downloading CIAs I sometimes forget how to do it and mess it up lol

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

wait jk lol I thought this was for the MK7 plugin. I have the same problem, couldn't ever get this one to work.

5. NintendoGamer28
    OP

NintendoGamer28 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 15, 2017
    This plugin is Region Free and works on the latest firmware/version. However, it doesn't work on gold/special editions of the game. Make sure you're using the standard version of the game and using the correct Title ID.

Shit, I finally solved why it doesn't work :/. When I uploaded the the plugin the extension changed from .plg to .s.Plugin.

I'll have to reupload the plg with the correct extension.

Sorry...

Update: https://github.com/NintendoGamer28/New-Super-Mario-Bros.-2-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/v7.0

Please test this for me please, and I'll test myself too :)

Last edited by NintendoGamer28, Oct 12, 2018
  6. NintendoGamer28
    OP

Jan 15, 2017
    Works for me!

7. simalexander3009

simalexander3009 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2007
    United States
    On the opening post you said there is an infinite lives code can you please tell me where it is because I can't find it. The only thing code that I found close to it was the life modifier code but I have no idea how use that code because there no note explaining how use it. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

8. NintendoGamer28
    OP

Jan 15, 2017
    Sorry for the late reply.

The life modifier is the infinite lives only rephrased and I believe that code is broken in ctrpf. It's been a while since I coded on the 3DS, so i'll try to fix it when I have time.

9. FilmNetwork

FilmNetwork Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2019
    United States
    For some reason When I launch New super Mario bros 2 I dont see the green flash I have bootntr selector 3.6

For some reason I dont see green flash any help

10. NintendoGamer28
    OP

Jan 15, 2017
    Ensure you're using the normal version of New Super Mario Bros 2, not the special

11. Johnny_Wicky

Johnny_Wicky Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2019
    United States
    could you make a special version (EUR) and the gold version (USA)

12. KDb
    This message by KDb has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Oct 13, 2019, Reason: Dupe from other threads.
    Oct 13, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted