ROM Hack New Super Mario Bros. 2 NTR Plugin (Release)

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been using Homebrew for a while but new to GBAtemp. I tried downloading the plugin and it doesn't seem to work for me, I don't even get the green flash when I boot up the game

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I've been using Homebrew for a while but new to GBAtemp. I tried downloading the plugin and it doesn't seem to work for me, I don't even get the green flash when I boot up the game

Do you have LumaCFW installed? If you're using the homebrew launcher, it will not work. Also, you need BootNTR installed.

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have LumaCFW installed? If you're using the homebrew launcher, it will not work. Also, you need BootNTR installed.
I have LumaCFW, Homebrew Launcher, and BootNTR
I am using this on my 3ds version of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (the one focused around collecting all the coins, although I'm not sure if it's considered the "gold version") so I believe it's for the right game

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am using this on my 3ds version of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (the one focused around collecting all the coins, although I'm not sure if it's considered the "gold version") so I believe it's for the right game

the gold/limited edition version only has Mario as the game icon, while the original New super mario bros 2 has both mario and luigi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, did you put the plugin in the right region folder? if you're using the usa version, you need to put the plugin in the nsmb2 plugin folder for usa

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gold/limited edition version only has Mario as the game icon, while the original New super mario bros 2 has both mario and luigi

Also, did you put the plugin in the right region folder? if you're using the usa version, you need to put the plugin in the nsmb2 plugin folder for usa
In that case it is just the regular version, not the gold edition. And yes, I put the plugin in the US region folder

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, are you're booting NTR correctly?
I'm just opening it and it'll say its running NTR and then it'll say "success" and send me to the home screen. But when I go into the game I don't even get the green flash

Maybe I did something wrong with the file? Is there any way you could directly upload the US file here with the folder included?

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just opening it and it'll say its running NTR and then it'll say "success" and send me to the home screen. But when I go into the game I don't even get the green flash

Maybe I did something wrong with the file? Is there any way you could directly upload the US file here with the folder included?

I could, but... I send you a screenshot of the directory
http://prntscr.com/jt0xs7

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbde1S5.png

lQ1Cj3A.png

this is what it looks like in my plugin folder for this specific game

Deleted member 411764

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gbde1S5.png

lQ1Cj3A.png

That is wrong, the "Mario Bros 2" folder should be called plugin...

SD:\plugin\000400000007AE00\NGamer.sPlugin.plg

what dsrules said is correct ^

gbde1S5.png

lQ1Cj3A.png

Also, you should read the set up/instructions on the 1st page, before complaining about an error :/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-super-mario-bros-2-ntr-plugin-release.494812/

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is wrong, the "Mario Bros 2" folder should be called plugin...

what dsrules said is correct ^

Also, you should read the set up/instructions on the 1st page, before complaining about an error :/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-super-mario-bros-2-ntr-plugin-release.494812/
It is called Plugin, I just grabbed that from my separate folder on my desktop where I put all of the plugins that I've already used so I don't lose track. The one on my SD card is in the plugins folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...