ROM Hack New Super Mario Bros. 2 Hacking Possible?

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I didn't know how to phrase this post without having to deal with an issue, but I was particularly concerned about any possibility of there being NSMB2 ROM Hacks out there. I've barely seen any of them on "that ISO site" or "that CHAOS site", especially since I was particularly interested in "New Super Mario Bros. 2: Kaizo" ROM Hacks.

I think I have seen a Level Editor before, but I honestly didn't have the slightest clue if it was legit, or if hacking the game is possible.

Sorry to sound like your stereotypical noob at work, but I was just generally interested & wanted to know more about the topic.

Explos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I didn't know how to phrase this post without having to deal with an issue, but I was particularly concerned about any possibility of there being NSMB2 ROM Hacks out there. I've barely seen any of them on "that ISO site" or "that CHAOS site", especially since I was particularly interested in "New Super Mario Bros. 2: Kaizo" ROM Hacks.

I think I have seen a Level Editor before, but I honestly didn't have the slightest clue if it was legit, or if hacking the game is possible.

Sorry to sound like your stereotypical noob at work, but I was just generally interested & wanted to know more about the topic.

The NSMB2 Modding community is quite small, Check out Kuribo64 if you haven't already. That's where most NSMB2 modding is happening.

Last edited by Explos,

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
It is recommended that you don't use Reggie for NSMB2 AFAIK it is no longer supported, +Coinkiller is a better editor anyway
Thank you for the advice.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The NSMB2 Modding community is quite small, Check out Kuribo64 if you haven't already. That's where most NSMB2 modding is happening.
Sweet. Looks like I'll be checking that out some time later.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there is a 3ds version of reggie next, and there is coinkiller to edit levels
Could've sworn they used something different. I thought they were using a modified version of the regular DS version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)