OP
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
I wanted to request a new board within the Wii-Hacking board. The Backup/USB Loader board.
Because the complete Wii-hacking board is -kinda- ruined by USB/Backup loader questions/faqs/tips/but especially QUESTIONS. So the real Wii hacking news/releases are kinda hard to find/discuss.

I'd rather find a new way of creating animated channels, or a new system modification etc. instead of new questions, yet another WBFS app, another cover database thread etc.

Just my 2 cents.
tongue.gif

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to agree. I've only been using the forums for a couple of days and that section is a nightmare!

The Homebrew scene is huge now, a USB loader forum would be a good start.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It keeps being requested over & over, I've even asked for it in the Staff forum and nothing has happened.

Face it, its not gonna happen, there is much more work that needs doing to this place just like getting it to run and a decent speed.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
It keeps being requested over & over, I've even asked for it in the Staff forum and nothing has happened.

Face it, its not gonna happen, there is much more work that needs doing to this place just like getting it to run and a decent speed.
Well guess what?? It did happen!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
bdr9 said:
Hadrian said:

Well guess what?? It did happen!

no shit sherlock

What made you feel the need to bump the thread just to say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.