Hacking new stuff

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes i was happy too when i saw the "compatible" moonshell version for G6DS but still doesn't 100% correctly.

And i am asking. Why they released? Make it compatible 100% or don't release it at all.

Besides you can already run Moonshell in G6DS if you select during moonshell setup the R4 dldi file and it has exactly the same issues as this one.

Hope they release a fix soon.

Drackel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change the language to English by DEL the file lang0.ini in the DIR moonshl.

Then just rename lang1.ini to lang0.ini, that works for me. I am new to carts and never used Moonshell before, so not sure what it should look like.

It does have to windows, in English that I can scroll up and down using the Touch Screen. Also, when I went to play a song, a box popped up telling my the info in the MP3 file. I could also double tap that box and move it around.

Drackel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it again, and the only "Touch" feature that works well is the scroll, that is still not working as it should

Jojses

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Drackel for the language-tip, will try it later and I hope it works for me too, Much better to have it in english
smile.gif

Drackel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also look over the moonshl.ini file in the same DIR. It is in English as well and lets you do a lot of configuring

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You can change the language to English by DEL the file lang0.ini in the DIR moonshl.

Then just rename lang1.ini to lang0.ini, that works for me. I am new to carts and never used Moonshell before, so not sure what it should look like.

It does have to windows, in English that I can scroll up and down using the Touch Screen. Also, when I went to play a song, a box popped up telling my the info in the MP3 file. I could also double tap that box and move it around.

Thanks for the tip, now all that remains is a fix to the touch screen controls and we will have a perfect moonshell for G6DS Real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.