Gaming new Streetpass games: Ultimate Angler/Battleground Z

fischermasamune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about the new Streetpass games? Are they worth it?

Also, how exactly do the other updates to Mii Plaza work? Are they separate from the games? Are they worth it?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, for the price if you buy them as a package, the 2 games are worth the price.

I know you 1st need to update Mii Plaza to version 4.x, then the 2 new games are available to purchase, so the are seperate
I like how the added the "R" button to fast forward, so you can choose "L" or "R", but it's not for the older games i think

Battleground Z is kinda cool, you fight zombies (Defend the hospital door reminds me on plant vs zombies, there's a level where you need to find 4 tires for a cabbie in a time frame, etc...)
Streetpass visitors when encountered give you different weapons and everey level is another mission, yes i like this game over all the others and Ultimate Angler is just another fishing game :D, but all depends on what bait the visitors give you and the also help you catch a strong big fish. Your goal is to get huge mysterious monster fish and every island's fishground has 1 before you can go to the next island.

After all the other streepass games, it's nice to see some new ones and the take a bit longer to play as all the others.

Another nice feature is, to lock-up older streepass games you don't play in a vault (or streepass games you finished everything) , the won't show up anymore then (Like the flower game i never played and that police games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]