New Splinter Cell Blacklist Co-op Trailer

OscarRamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Ubisoft has just released a new Splinter Cell Blacklist trailer which highlights the game’s co-op mode. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist offers two player CO OP mode with 4 mission types, 14 maps with 2 player split-screen. Play as Sam Fisher or Isaac Briggs (a CIA operative) and work as a duo: help your teammate access parts of the maps you couldn’t access on your own, create your own tactics depending on your play style and watch each other’s back as you complete missions. Will you be getting this for the Wii U? I know I will.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks pretty cool actually, I might pick it up for my Wii U when it gets released. I used to love the old Splinter Cell games, haven't played one in a long while.

OscarRamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Looks pretty cool actually, I might pick it up for my Wii U when it gets released. I used to love the old Splinter Cell games, haven't played one in a long while.
I have to admit they were all good even double agent....I just didn't like the spies vs mercs because the spies literally were sitting ducks and on top of that, we didn't have the gun. Lol we had this little stupid glove that hacked the helmets. They better bring it on this one and if it is 4 on 4, this will be an extreme challenge. It's anybody's game ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."