Gaming New Splatoon update

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And of course, those of us waiting for the kernel exploit cant play anymore because it will require us to update our firmware. Darn it, my brother is threatening me by updating the system if we cant do splatfest. He already deleted my Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game.

P.S Does anybody know if the freedom pass through wall glitch was fixed.

Last edited by keven3477,

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
And of course, those of us waiting for the kernel exploit cant play anymore because it will require us to update our firmware. Darn it, my brother is threatening me by updating the system if we cant do splatfest. He already deleted my Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game.

Last time I tried it, I never got through it. Bummer.

Reactions: keven3477

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If the exploit is that important to you and your brother is co-owner of the system, you should just both pitch on $50 for a console only and leave that offline.

It is not worth having a hobbled system with games you want to play.

Edit: let your brother know if he ever deletes a game of yours again. "You have to sleep sometime". :)

Last edited by thorasgar,
Reactions: keven3477

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: