New Sonic Frontiers TGS trailer gives a first look into playable Super Sonic

2x1_NSwitchDS_SonicFrontiers.jpg

A new trailer for Sonic Frontiers was released today, exclusive to the Tokyo Game Show 2022 event.
The new trailer gives a new look at some of the battle mechanics in the game, some of the boss fights against the titans Sonic will face, and also shows the very first look into what seems to be a playable Super Sonic into the main game, which could serve as a possible power-up for Sonic to be used during gameplay.

Sonic Frontiers' Trailer Description said:
Dangerous new enemies require powerful new abilities in Sonic Frontiers – Available for Pre-Order today! https://frontiers.sonicthehedgehog.com/

The Starfall Islands are home to strange and menacing foes that Sonic has never encountered before. Using an all-new battle system, join Sonic in confronting these titanic threats with upgraded combat skills, evasive maneuvers, and a few familiar tricks up his sleeve. Jump into adventure, harness the power of the Emeralds, and fight to stop these new, mysterious enemies!

Are you excited about the upcoming Sonic title?
Post and share your thoughts!

:arrow: Source

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Myself, I haven't played a single Sonic game, but have seen many times how people play them. Started catching interest when Sonic Mania Plus released on the Switch and just bought the Switch version of Sonic Mania (non Plus).

Got to say this Sonic Frontiers looks very nice, and very enjoyable. Even more, it breaks how Sonic had been played before and thats a real deal.

Sega is trying hard to find a new Sonic formula for its games, and I believe they're getting closer.

I'm very interested on this one.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For real. Sega seemed like they were trying to make the game look as bad as possible, especially with that ugly ass pop in.
Nice mao Nobu.

To me the game always looked fine, but it was really weird with the first few press events and being completely vague about the game.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice mao Nobu.

To me the game always looked fine, but it was really weird with the first few press events and being completely vague about the game.
To each their own, the only reason I was concerned about pop in was that it would be counteractive to the high speed of the game, but that seems fixed now. So I'm all on the Sonic hype train again.

Reactions: Tsukiru

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This still looks like Sonic running around in stock Unreal Engine assets to me.
I'm fine with that. Gigantic open levels to go ultra fast in are actually super fun imo. It's the thrill of speed that is a primal essence of gaming since its earliest beginnings.

Reactions: Xzi

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
the world still feels empty, much better than before, but still empty. Everything else looks amazing. I'm really hyped for this game.

(the switch version will run fast like a snail and will look like cat piss on the sand, who will bet against me on that one?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.