GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monolith, Nintendo, 3-D character sprites over lush 2-D backgrounds for a sweet-looking action-RPG...what more can you ask for?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30571.html

Please, please, please, Nintendo, localize this for us sad English-speakin' folks.
wub.gif

Enjoy

Bryce

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks really good, hope it's brought over to America! Looks kind of like an upgrade Rune Factory which the larger sprites and smoother action. I thought it was funny that the first character names were Welt and Einsatz which mean World and One Sentence in German. Weird to learn another language.

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
from looking at the video, it seems that you can play with other 2 players at the same time (While you have your big energy bar in the bottom right corner, the other two characters have their own small ones at the bottom left, belonging to COM1 and COM2).
It's the first time I've seen anything from soma bringer. Does anyone know if its a co-op RPG?

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DO WANT DO WANT!!

Really, I do!

I sure hope the translate to English. But I don't mind it in Japanese, might as well stretch out my Japanese knowledge to it's fullest.

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone every had trouble getting GameTrailers' videos to play?

It worked fine in uni earlier, but at home I just get an embedded Windows Media Player and nothing plays. Do I need a to get a particular plugin?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet more tasty treats to be ingested through your eyes.

smile.gif

Yeah, caught this one earlier on GoNintendo, and it looks great. The character animations look very tight. I so can't wait for this game -- it has to come to the States. But I'll definitely try the Japanese version, even though I won't know what the heck I'm doing.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh goddamn those new videos make me water at the mouth for some awesome hack n slash rpg. PLEASE COME TO THE U.S.!!!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that is an awesome looking RPG.
Better looking than any other RPG on DS, IMO.

But why the game designers would name a character 'Idea' baffles me...maybe they were out of ideas?
See what I did there...huh?...did ya see that?...
frown.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...But why the game designers would name a character 'Idea' baffles me...maybe they were out of ideas?
See what I did there...huh?...did ya see that?...
frown.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, but I'm guessing if they do localize it for the western folks, her name will likely change to something more relevant. But she's supposed to have lost her memory (wow, what an original concept for an RPG
tongue.gif
), and I think "Idea" is the name the other characters give her based on the fact she can work things out in her head quickly, or foresee certain things. Not sure exactly -- those trailers are short.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol