IT'S CUHHHHHHHHHHHHRANKY KONG.

Soon

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok the site hasnt listed "Chrom" as a character and the end of the video seems to include a final smash of "robin" that includes Chrom. It seems like Robin/Lucina/C.Falcon are the 3 announced and Chrom is the final smash of Robin.

HAD to Edit this post to show this screenshot tho...

screen-2.jpg

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
robin will have a different play style the most char

you get you magic book (if you look each color book has different spell elements) for X number of attack that the book is lost(you see him toss it and say something about it has limited uses), then you start using sword attacks

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of those 2 new characters, they look incredibly generic though.
They're from the 3DS game Fire Emblem Awakening.

I'm happy they're in, I wanted some new FE characters desperately. Lucina is a cop out in my opinion, I'd have lived to see a number of characters other then her (enter the Vaike anyone?) but having the Tactician is pretty sweet.

D

Dork

They're from the 3DS game Fire Emblem Awakening.

I'm happy they're in, I wanted some new FE characters desperately. Lucina is a cop out in my opinion, I'd have lived to see a number of characters other then her (enter the Vaike anyone?) but having the Tactician is pretty sweet.
Robin makes the first Fire Emblem rep is who isn't a lord, and actually uses magic.

Reactions: chavosaur

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Im ok with her as a character, she is basically Chrom and we need more female characters in the game. Im just worried for her movesets, she looks like a marth clone. She has a multi-hit move like him and when she hits bowser around the 2:05 mark. She clearly uses the same UP-B slash. No way to really tell how different they are untill we play the game sadly.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Capn' Falcon has been in Smash since its origins so it's no surprise he's in the fourth instalment.

Really hoping they'll release an orchestral soundtrack CD for Smash 4 like they did for Melee (such a shame Brawl didn't have one as I love the score of the game).

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm always excited when a new female character is announced, I can't help but feel that there will be NO surprises left by the time these games are released.

When I was a kid, unlocking Luigi, Captian Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness was a HUGE surprise. There was no internet blogs and sites sharing practically every detail about that game pre-release.
Melee videos were posted and rewatched again and again in 30-second quicktime videos, but hardly anything was revealed that you didn't already expected from the 1st game.
Then Brawl's biggest unlockable characters were already shown off a year(s) prior in a character trailers... and most the other unlockables were just character clones from other characters and others inspired from Melee.

Now take this new Smash Bros, they've hit so hard with the character and feature announcements, its hard to guess or imagine what they could possibly include that we'll get to discover on our own post-release thats just as or more exciting than whats already been announced.

Going to try and main all the females except for Zelda (she sucks)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
While I'm always excited when a new female character is announced, I can't help but feel that there will be NO surprises left by the time these games are released.

When I was a kid, unlocking Luigi, Captian Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness was a HUGE surprise. There was no internet blogs and sites sharing practically every detail about that game pre-release.
Melee videos were posted and rewatched again and again in 30-second quicktime videos, but hardly anything was revealed that you didn't already expected from the 1st game.
Then Brawl's biggest unlockable characters were already shown off a year(s) prior in a character trailers... and most the other unlockables were just character clones from other characters and others inspired from Melee.

Now take this new Smash Bros, they've hit so hard with the character and feature announcements, its hard to guess or imagine what they could possibly include that we'll get to discover on our own post-release thats just as or more exciting than whats already been announced.

Going to try and main all the females except for Zelda (she sucks)

I like that they're revealing all characters which will be in the game this way I know which one I'll be, it'll either be Mii, Link, Mega Man, Capn' Falcon or Rosalina.

I think there'll be a shit-ton of Megans (Mega Man) and Brosies (Rosalinas«) on the online mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn