XP
Country
France
before :
scvb3.jpg

after :
mariovs8.gif
sonicub3.gif

download the skin : http://www.users.qwest.net/~videenlance/SCZv2.rar or sczv2.zip - 2.26MB

tuto here

PS : it's unofficial , work only on supercard sd/mini sd and cf

ENJOY !!!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow! Very nice, I'm going to make something Flashback right away - as soon as I have installed Photoshop
biggrin.gif

Thumbs up!

Edit: Doh, I only just switched to using Mini-SD instead of SD! >

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don’t see myself using it, but it’s cool that you can. It would be nice
if you could replace the numbers on the far left with images. But I’m
guessing with the numbers being text & not an image that would be
a bit difficult.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks cool, IMO SC is going to fix up their GUI 'cause alot of manufacturers are making touch screen GUIs with the Images the games come with. But for the moment this is good! I won't get it though, because i'm self concious. xD Would be cool if we could make our own
tongue.gif
Any tool or something in the works?

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but still better than nothing. Gonna try it on my friend's SC.
Here's hoping romman will get off his lazy ass and make a firmware which reads a skin from the SD(or CF) card..

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why is it that when a coder doesnt waste time on adding lame features like skinning ppl call them lazy... Maybe if ppl here wernt as lazy they would all go out and get second or third jobs, make more money and buy all thier games and not need flashcards.. Or spend a little of thier free time learning code to make thier own dsapps. And extreme coder if you have 4 jobs, know how to code dsapps, and donate to charity...Im really not in the mood to hear about it...So if anykind of flaming takes place...rest assured im not going to respond so your just wasting your breath

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
why is it that when a coder doesnt waste time on adding lame features like skinning ppl call them lazy... Maybe if ppl here wernt as lazy they would all go out and get second or third jobs, make more money and buy all thier games and not need flashcards.. Or spend a little of thier free time learning code to make thier own dsapps. And extreme coder if you have 4 jobs, know how to code dsapps, and donate to charity...Im really not in the mood to hear about it...So if anykind of flaming takes place...rest assured im not going to respond so your just wasting your breath
Well, people call him lazy, because so far, its main competitors(M3,G6,EZ4, and you could say DS-X) have the said skinning features, and I wouldn't call it a 'lame feature'. In fact, many people here(including few of my friends) based their flashcard purchase on said features.

First,this is not a topic about why people use flashcards instead of buying their games. Such topics exist elsewhere on this forum.
Second, Most people here(myself included) don't see the point of buying a flashcard to edit its firmware to allow it to support skins, when:
- It wouldn't cost the maker of the card(SuperCard team) any money theoretically, only some coding is needed to allow its card to support skins(or any other extra feature, such as GBADS rom linking)
- Other competitors cards which are similarly priced(EZ4) have the said functions.

Third,
- I don't have any job.
- I do have some knowledge of how to code for the DS.
- I donate very little to charity, since I have no disposable income(yet).
- I did not mean to begin any sort of flaming in my previous post.

And lastly,
The SuperCard is still pretty good in my opinion since it's nice to have almost perfect DS rom compatibility on a flashcard you can purchase for the price of one DS game.

P.S. Sorry if this post sounded too formal, I just didn't want any sort of misunderstanding to take place.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks cool, IMO SC is going to fix up their GUI 'cause alot of manufacturers are making touch screen GUIs with the Images the games come with. But for the moment this is good! I won't get it though, because i'm self concious. xD Would be cool if we could make our own
tongue.gif
Any tool or something in the works?
Touchscreen support and full use of both DS screens would be nice, but I really hope they don't go for some wanky M3-style GUI. I like it the way it is, no pissing around, just select a game and play it.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice - wasn't too bothered about the lack of a fancy GUI, but it's a nice bonus. Put the mario skin on for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c