Spiffy Hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spiffydirectory.jpg
default.jpg

I have created a new website that would fit in great with this community that I have been a part of for a while now. The site allows anyone to register for free and upload their custom software to the site for others to download. We also provide an update URL that you can use in your application and ping against to check for updates. When software is uploaded, it also creates a forum thread for your software so you can have discussions and get user input on bugs or improvements. I have a few websites that love the idea and begallegal1 who is fairly known in the xbox community and for his themes at Spiffy360.com to help us beta test and get the site ready.

Please drop by and use the site for your custom apps and homebrew instead of posting to those file share websites which are a pain to go through and use. This will make it easier for visitors to find and download your software.

Spiffy Directory

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
seems like you've never used Filetrip before? all of the ideas you mentionned are already there...
also, advertising your site without permission is against the rules.
I'll lock your thread but I'll do you a favor -- it will remain visible for now. And I'm not even giving you any warning points :)
Next time please make sure to read the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)