Homebrew New Shock-3DS Exploit 9.3 and UP, Anyone know about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi i would like to know if someone in here know about "Shock-3ds", it said that they know how to exploit on sytem version 9.3 and above. Is it true or it just a fking fake ?

Here what they say in there
"Note: Alot of Users Are Aware That There Are No Public Kernel Exploits on Systems Versions 9.3 And Above. Fortunately, We Have Our Own Solution For Users That Want To Install CIA Files on System Version 9.3 or Above."

Source: shock-3ds.tk

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Hi i would like to know if someone in here know about "Shock-3ds", it said that they know how to exploit on sytem version 9.3 and above. Is it true or it just a fking fake ?

"Note: Alot of Users Are Aware That There Are No Public Kernel Exploits on Systems Versions 9.3 And Above. Fortunately, We Have Our Own Solution For Users That Want To Install CIA Files on System Version 9.3 or Above."

well. i thinkk that from a flashcart is more probably true than a cfw.

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: Alot of Users Are Aware That There Are No Public Kernel Exploits on Systems Versions 9.3 And Above. Fortunately, We Have Our Own Solution For Users That Want To Install CIA Files on System Version 9.3 or Above.
Hm

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

That site was made by a member here as a joke and is definitely 100% fake, he even admitted to it. The picture is actually a photoshopped picture of the Sky3DS.

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
I think that we can think will there a flashcart that supports emunand because if they found a kernel exploit the people will copy it to use it without the flashcart like gateway so this is why i don't think that a flashcart with emunand will exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1