New sept 2008 DSTT card out........

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Mrbob2, Nov 3, 2008.

Nov 3, 2008
  1. Mrbob2
    OP

Newcomer Mrbob2 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hiya,

Im suppoesed to be buying a ds card for a friend. I told him id get an edge card for around £17 from amazon uk. Ive just had a nosey on the site and there are sellers who are offering NEW 2008 (released in sept 2008) as the old cards are no longer made (ceased production in july) they say.

I had DSTT and edge card and i really like the DSTT card as its simple and plays everything PLUS its cheap. The last time i bought 3 and 2 went back to the seller as the games didnt start. The seller replaced the carts with edge ones as they said they were getting loads of complaints/problems with faulty DSTT carts.

I have seen on amazon people are selling the new ones for £12 inc p&p. This is about 5£ cheaper than the edge cards and as ive already given this guy a price, il be making more money by getting the DSTT cart (evil laugh)

However, i dont want to buy if they still have problems as its not worth the hassle. Has anyone bought/seen these new DSTT carts and any info if thier any good? amazon are a good place to buy as if any probs ive always had a refund/replacement asap.

Thanks guys for any info

2. cepheus

Member cepheus GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  3. barnsleyfan

Newcomer barnsleyfan Member

United Kingdom
    I ordered one of these from dealextreme (delivered last week), but guess it may be an old one. Came in a box, and it doesn't have the 'sd card' imprint on the back

4. Mrbob2
    OP

Newcomer Mrbob2 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Thats deal extreme . COM

Im getting mine from amazon UK so has anyone got new ones from there?

5. cepheus

Member cepheus GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    deal extreme serves customers all over the world and shipping is free so I don't think the .com part matters.

you might prefer UK only stores but I thought I would try to explain DX a bit =D